0.2

Bella

"Come on Jane, just go in there give the papers to your mom and walk out. Simple."

Currently, Bella and her friend, Jane, who happened to be Fairy Godmothers daughter, were standing behind a wall hiding from the view of students in a classroom, in which Jane's mom was teaching. Jane needed to deliver some papers but would refuse to go into the classroom due to her bring extremely shy and because the class so happened to be the Remedial Goodness class.

"No, Bella I can't, can you please go deliver them for me." Bella l let out a frustrated huff and looked back at Jane.

"Okay how about we do this, we both go in?" Jane looked at Bella in hesitation before agreeing.

Jane and Bella walked into the classroom, in which Carlos was say something along the lines of, "Oh, that makes much more sense." They entered in silence and were unnoticed until Jane let out a squeal as they passed the villains and started to run, leaving Bella behind.

"Unbelievable." She whispered to herself as she caught up with Jane. The kids looked at them as Carlos's face lit up seeing Bella.

"Hello, dear ones," Fairy Godmother greeted them in her soothing voice.

"Hi, you need to sigh off early dismissal for the Coronation." Jane gave the papers to her mom as she turned to look at the kids.

"Everyone remember my daughter Jane and princess Bella?" Fairy Godmother asked as Jane looked mortified, "everyone this is Jane and you all know Bella."  Bella rocked on her feet giving everyone a wave only to just receive one from Carlos who was smiling like an idiot as Jane and Bella were pushed away from Fairy Godmother.

"Hi, that's okay, don't mind me. As you were." Jane let out another squeal before running out of the classroom leaving Bella alone.

"Really, Jane?" Bella huffed as she scurried off to find her best friend.

-

Bella, as usual, was running late. She had been with Jane finishing some chemistry homework just to look up at a clock and realized that her cheerleading practice started in 10 minutes. Bella had gotten up and said her goodbye's. She headed to the bathroom, quickly changed, and then headed out onto the tourney field, in which her brother was captain of.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." She apologized to Audrey, the team captain, as she arrived.

"It's okay we were just getting started, plus I think we won't do much today. Everyone's too busy watching the new team members try out." Audrey glanced over to Jay, who single-handedly made it to the goal and managed to avoid everyone. Bella turned to gaze to Carlos who was on the floor while Jay jumped on him, making it into the goal.

The whole cheer team including Bella and Audrey cheered. "That was epic." Bella let out another cheer as Ben ran up to her.

"So I'm going to work with Carlos later," He started as Bella interrupted him.

"Yeah, it's for the best, he's not much of a tourney player. Maybe he should consider joining the band."

Ben and Bella let out a chuckle as Ben continue, "I was wondering if you'd like to help me?"

Bella looked at she brother as she sucked in some air, "I would but, I'm going to dog sit Dude."

Ben nodded understanding as he walked off.

-

Later that day, after cheer, Bella was looking for Jane so they could walk together to their next class.