23. Holy

Frank glanced at his phone, 1:30.

He was anxious to get home. He needed to get ready for this date. What if Gerard did change? What if he meant what he said in the note? Frank was full of nerves and questions. The line was now empty, and the store almost as well. Hopefully his boss, Tyler, would let him go home early. Unlikely though, chances are he had no idea what was going on because he was too busy fucking some kid who used to go to Frank and Gerard's highschool. Josh? Something like that, all Frank remembered was that he played the drums and dyed his hair more than Gerard did, and that was an accomplishment.

Gerard walked over to where Frank was leaning on the counter. "Frankie," he groaned dramatically, "I'm bored," he sighed. Frank smiled slightly, Gerard looked really good today, he wore a white button down with the sleeves rolled up and black skinny jeans. Although the skinny jeans were apart of his everyday look, he still came off hot as hell. "Me too, Gee, maybe we'll get off ear-" Frank was cut off by a loud outburst of around 6 people.

Sadly, Frank and Gerard knew every one of them.

"Frank!" yelled the very pretty, very loud, Lindsey Ballato. She grabbed poor Frank's head and kissed it. "I haven't seen you in ages," her bright red lips turned upwards into a smile.

Mikey, Ray, Brendon, Dallon, and Pete were behind her smiling.

"Hola papi," Pete winked seductively at Frank, who was unaware of the previous Kik conversation. "Uh, hi, Pete," he said awkwardly, Pete grinned at him, ignoring Gerard's glare.

"So," Brendon pushed Lindsey to the side and leaned over staring at Frank, who had backed up to avoid any other weird interaction with his best friends and old friends, "your idea of a date is going to work?" Gerard rolled his eyes at Brendon's stupidity.

"Totally, Brendon, no, we're going somewhere after work," Gerard sighed. Brendon nodded, "where?" he asked. Gerard shook his head "that would ruin the suprise," a large round of 'ooo's' came from the crowd of friends.

Then moaning, from Pete. "Harder Gerard! Harder," he said while dry humping a very disgusted, very uncomfortable Mikey. Frank plugged his ears, "we're not going to have sex Pete!" he cried out, praying Tyler was occupied with Josh. "Oh yeah I forgot, you and Gerard are virgins," the crowd snickered.

"Holy fuck, what do you guys want? Order something then leave," Gerard said with an annoyed tone. Lindsey spoke up, "I want a brownie! Do I get a discount? Come on Gee, I'm your best friend," Gerard took half of the price, making the brownie one dollar. Nobody else wanted anything. So the two boy's expected their friends to leave.

They didn't.

Instead they all sat down and talked, loudly, giving Frank and Gerard no privacy.

A few more people came in, and 2 finally rolled around. Frank flew out of the place after saying goodbye to Gerard and giving the finger to his friends. More directed at Pete than anyone else.

Within the three hours he had left before the date Frank was going to make himself hotter than he had ever looked before. Or he would at least try to.

-

DallTheDad: sorry frankie

EmoCunt: im not

FrankIerhoe: kys pete

EmoCunt: asshat

FrankIerhoe: edgelord.

MikeyWentz: send us a selfie bc we all know u got dolled up for Gerard.

Lynz🐱: obviously

BrendonUrie: do it Frank

FrankIerhoe: fine.

EmoCunt: make sure u wear something that shows them tattoos

FrankIerhoe: it shows them but u cant see in the pic

Lynz🐱: k show

FrankIerhoe:

Lynz🐱: u make me gay

FrankIerhoe: arent u

Lynz🐱: bi

BrendonUrie: too bad Dallon is hotter

MikeyWentz: gerard told me to send this to u

MikeyWentz:

FrankIerhoe: i just choked on my fucking apple juice

EmoCunt: mikey is prettier

FrankIerhoe: i beg to differ

DallTheDad: wb Brendon

BrendonUrie: im not a way brother

EmoCunt: if u were you'd be hotter

BrendonUrie:

BrendonUrie: u look like Robbie Rotten

EmoCunt: fuck u

FrankIerhoe: gee is here gotta go

A/N if u can't see the pic of Gee its on the media file and if u cant see the one of Pete its on ig and is the one where he is eating fries