24. Mrs. Potato Head

Frank stepped out of his house, Gerard was already waiting there, in the black tank top he had been wearing in the picture earlier under a black bomber jacket.

"You look handsome Mr. Iero," Gerard remarked, locking arms with Frank and opening the passenger seat of Gerard's Black Jeep. Frank smiled and got in, "as do you, Mr. Way," he said before closing the door and buckling himself in.

Gerard got in and started driving, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to Smashing Pumpkin's 'Hummer'. "Where are we going?" Frank asked, staring at the stars from outside the window. He tries to make out constellations but the car is going too fast.

"You'll see Frankie, don't worry," Gerard glanced over and winked at Frank, then focused his attention on the road like a responsible man does.

Although, it was hard when to Gerard the hottest thing to grace earth besides like fire or lava was sitting next to him.

"Okay, we're here," Gerard stopped the car, walked around and opened the passenger seat door. Frank hopped out "Gee, we're like, in the middle of a street," Gerard locked his car and made noise of agreement and intertwined his fingers with Franks.

"We have to walk for like two minutes," he smiled and guided the way.

Two minutes later there they were. Swinging on a swing set, hands still locked together.

"This is where we had our first date," Frank smiled sadly at the memory.

Gerard nodded.

"We were so happy," Frank sighed.

"I'm sorry," Gerard grabbed hold of Frank's hand tighter.

"I know you are, Gee, and I know you're not going to hurt me again," Frank looked over at Gerard who looked close to tears and gave a reassuring smile.

"Why Frankie? Why the fuck are you forgiving me? Look at me, Look at what I did to us! To you, I fucked up so badly. I hurt you, why did I fucking do that?" Gerard let go of Frank's hand and wiped his eyes, but the tears weren't stopping.

Frank stood up from his swing and walked in front of Gerard's.

He tilted his head up and looked into his hazel eyes, aad and full of tears, he leant down and kissed him.

Their lips moved slowly in sync together, and Frank reached up with one hand to wipe Gerard's tears away. They broke apart.

"I don't deserve y-" Gerard tried to say but Frank cut him off, "shut the fuck up Gee, you need to stop saying that shit, and you also need to stop acting like you top because everyone knows I do," Frank pushed Gerard's chest playfully, causing his swing to sway a little.

"That's true, but I like pretending, and it's fun calling you sugar and baby and seeing you gush," Gerard giggled, wiping his tears, and stood up from his swing, standing in front of Frank who was blushing and giggling.

"You can call me sugar and baby and still be a bottom, too bad we aren't dating though, it would make more sense," Frank wrapped his hands around Gerard's neck and put his head in his shoulder.

"Maybe we could change that?" Gerard suggested and wrapped his hands around Frank's waist. Frank smiled at him and gave him a soft peck on the lips. He sighed happily, the cold causing his breath to show, "give it a little more time Gee, and it will change, I promise."

"Really Frankie?"

"Really."

A/N someone should totally draw some fan art for the swing scene(((;;;;;;;;

Jokes

But not really