15

Chapter 15: kiss number two

To say that the Prince is angry, frustrated, jealous, and pissed would be an understatement. There is many more emotions bottled up inside of him but listing them will take a long time, literally. Even if we had the time he wouldn't know how to express them, it's like a complicated maths equation.

Watching the younger latter spend most- all of his time with the guard made him snap out at everything like seriously everything, servants, mother, which is nothing new, at some point even a squirrel he seen on a tree as he was staring out of the window in his large office.

The innocent animal was nibbling away at an acorn fidgeting his head from side to side looking out for danger. Until he made eye contact with the angered prince. A frown was created on the mans face as he glared at the mammal.

" What are you looking at ? Do you wanna die ?!" The man snapped glaring the animal.

The squirrel tilted his head to the side as he continued to nibble on his acorn, never lifting his eyes of him.

" You piece of shit " Jimin shouted banging his fist against the clear glass. Startling the animal causing it to flee.

" well .."

Jimin turned his head back to the sound of the voice.

" Hoseok "

" It looks like you've went completely psycho my friend "

" shut up, why're you even here "

" you didn't miss me " Hoseok, playfully pouted as walked up to the prince wrapping his arms around him like a kola, hugging him tight.

" no- hoseok i- you're suffocating me "

" You missed me, I know you missed me "

" yes- fine I missed you can you let go now "

With a wide grin hoseok let go of his best friend known that he genuinely missed it even though the prince would never admit it or say it sincerely.

" so.. you were screaming at a squirrel" Hoseok started.

Jimin glared " no I wasn't "

" yes yes you were "

" no I wasn't- why are you even here I thought you weren't coming back for another while"

" am I not welcomed here ?" Hoseok question playfulness filling his voice.

" you know know I mean "

" finished up work early and don't change the topic why were you fighting with an innocent squirrel"

" I wasn't-"

" don't even bother lying I was lidget standing there for a good ten minutes whilst you had a glaring competition with an animal "

" shut u-"

" who is it ? "

" what makes you think it's a ' who' "
Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

" well you have never been like that for - yeno ever since her " hoseok said softly.

" don't go there hoseok just don't "

"  it's not your fault that she wasn't who she seemed to be "

" hoseok " the prince said warningly.