24

Chapter 24: promise

" fuck, Jimin " Jungkook mumbled against the princes lips as he was pushed against the metal shelves of the storage room.

Jimins hand travelled up to Jungkooks cheek and cubbed it and letting the other one rest on the shelf behind Jungkook. The younger put his hand between their bodies and pushed them apart gently.

" don't Jimin not here please " Jungkook begged.

" I can't hold myself back Jungkook what are you doing to me" Jimin said as he placed his forehead against the others and looked at his irritated lips. Jungkook stayed quite as he watched Jimin let go of him slowly and standing back waiting for the younger to collect the ingredients.

With shaky hands, Jungkook picked up the ingredients and turned to walk out not meeting jimins eyes.

This is bad. He's getting to me. Jungkook thought to himself. I can't give in.

Placing the ingredients on his unit Jungkook began fixing the food with shaky hands, as jimins sharp eyes watched his every move.
Jimin didn't say anything, he let the younger do his job not wanting to distract him. He didn't know his eyes enough could make Jungkooks knees weak and heartbeat quicken.

Finally finishing Jungkook set the dish on a tray with side dishes and a cold glass of water. Before he could hand it to the prince, jimin spoke up.

" put another plate as well "

Jungkook frowned but didn't ask, he did as he was told. After doing so he picked up the tray infront of the Jimin.

" where would you like it ? " he asked. Voice still shaky from the quick yet rough make out he had with the prince.

" my office " Jimin replied as he turned around, beginning to walk out. Jungkook following behind him.

Arriving at the office Jimin took the tray of Jungkook and placed it on the visitors table and ushered the younger to sit. On either sides the males sat and began to eat in silence.

" stay with me tonight" Jimin voiced slightly above whisper. Jungkook paused and looked up slowly at the male on the opposite side.

" Jimin I-"

" please. I won't try anything I just want your company "

Jungkook slowly nodded,and placed his fork down, losing his appetite.

" eat "

Jungkook shook his head this time " I'm full "

Getting up Jimin led Jungkook to his room. The tension was a big,one you can almost feel , well you can certainly feel it . Once entering the room Jungkook just stood there not known to to do. He watched Jimin walk into, in which he assumes is the closet room and came out with clothes in his hands.

" here " the prince said and slowly handed Jungkook a piece of article. As he bag to take of his clothes catching the younger off guard.

Jungkook tried to take his eyes away from the built figure infront of him but failed miserably.

" if you're going to keep looking at me like that I don't think I will be able to hold my self back Jungkook "

The youngers eyes widened immediately and he turned away from Jimin, giving the older his back as he began to take of his own clothes. After putting on the article, Jungkook realized that Jimin had only given him a shirt. That reached slightly above his mid thigh. He frowned.

" em, Jimin you only gave me a shir-" Jungkook began but stopped when he turned around to see Jimin eyeing his milky thighs. His hands automatically reached down to tug the hem of the shirt in attempt of bringing it down further in attempt of covering himself.

" don't. You look beautiful " Jimin said as he walked up to the latter cubbing his face with one hand as the other gently caressed his milky smooth thigh. Pressing his lips against the youngers, Jimin felt a spark flash through him. Before pulling away remembering his promise to not try anything against the youngers will.

" come to bed " the prince said, walking towards his silk covered bed. Jungkook followed still feeling, some what, self conscious about the single arrival that's barely covering his legs.

Laying in bed Jungkook tried to keep as much distance between him and the prince. But that wasn't working to his favor because the oldest' had reached out to to pull him to jimins chest.

He felt jimins silky pajama bottoms brush agains his naked leg. Jimin pushed his leg in between Jungkooks tangling their bodies together. One of jimins arms went under Jungkooks head and the other wrapped around his waist.

" I'll make it up to you Jungkook " Jimin whispered into his ear. Jungkook just took in the warmth of the latter and let him hold him tight.

" I'll make up for all the struggles you've been through " he said softly kissing the latters temple.

" I'll never hurt you again "

" you promise ? " Jungkook asked with a small voice.

" I promise "

-

[ UNEDITED]

Hey guys ! I'm sorry for not updating! I've had a writers block and i know I kee saying that but it's true. I hope you like this chapter. There's a lot of fluffiness going on up in here.

If you would like this story to continue vote and comment.

Hope you have a good day/night

Word count: 1000