18

Chapter 18: Gabrielle

Jungkook walked into the kitchen with all eyes on him. He made his way straight away to chef kwon to tell him the task that he was given by the prince.

" Chef " 

" oh lovely you've decided to bless us with your presence "

" I ... Um .. sorry chef. It won't happen again. Jim- The prince wants his breakfast prepared and given to him in his office" Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck.

" I'll prepare it right away, go and cut the vegetables placed in your unit" he ordered, glancing looking Jungkook up and down, raising and eyebrow.

Jungkook followed his eyes and tensed realising that he was still wearing Jimins shirt.
" yes chef " he said awkwardly, before quickly turning to his unit and putting on the apron folded on the side of the metal counter.

His eyes scanned enormous amount of vegetables that were laid out on counter waiting to be washed and cut.He let out a sigh and began working.He began washing the vegetables one by one feeling someone approach from behind.

The person stood beside his so he turned his head slightly to face them before turning his attention back to his work.

" so " The girl standing next to him began her voice mixing with the sound of the running water that Jungkook is using to wash the vegetables with and the sound of the whisking spoon hitting the metal bowel that was hugged to her chest at an angle as she whisked quickly.

" so ? "

" my name is Clara " 

" okay " Jungkook replied without sparing her a glance.

" are you and the prince..yeno a thing?" 

" no "

" are you sure?" She raised an eyebrow eyeing the boys silky shirt.

" yes, can you leave I have-"

" then why're you wearing his shirt" she cut him off. 

Jungkook tensed for a second before glaring at her slightly.

" I cant believe the prince actually got over her " she mummbled, pushing her body of the metal counter ready to walk away.

" her ? who's she " he asked.

" you dont know who she is?" she asked before continuing and not waiting for an answer " her name is lady Gabrielle "

" Gabrielle?" Jungkook repeated slowly after.

" well. thats all I can say we are forbidden to mention her " clara began to walk away but jungkook held on to her forearm stopping her from going any further. he finally found someone to tell him about the woman named gabrielle and he was not going to let this chance slide out of his grasp.

" tell me more, please i promise i wont say anything" 

clara eyed the boy for a second before sighing and letting out a ' fine'.

she took a breath before beginning her story," lets see where do i start. The prince met Lady Gabriella at a ball three years ago,she wasnt loyalty but a peasant just like us. She was serving the prince a drink and they clicked since then atleast thats what everybody says. the prince was madly in love with her, so much so a few months after their meeting he asked for her hand and she obviously agreed because she felt the same towards him thats what he thought anyway thats what we all thought. the queen and king were completely against the relationship saying that she was a mere peasant and that she was only using him for wealth but the prince being madly in love of course he didnt believe the statement he threatened to no longer take the throne after his father if they tried to stop the marriage. their love filled the palace with joy. the prince always had a cheerful smile he was nice to all of us believe it or not. he ordered a garden to be made filled with her favorite flowers. on the day of their wedding he waited for her to walk down the Isle but she never showed up ever since then there was no sign of her and the prince became like this. people say she left because she was only using him for money and when she realised it was getting serious she left taking with her not only his money but his heart aswell "

" oh" was all Jungkook can utter he was in complete shock.

"thats it all of it though" clara paused " a while later the search the prince put out to find her, did find her but ..dead. they said that when they found the body it was burnt but they could make out from the wedding dress the corps was wearing that it was her but he didnt stop there he couldnt believe it he wanted to confirm so they did a DNA test from a hair from a brush she had used and the corpses teeth. it was her the test was positive. " jungkooks eyes widened at what he just had heared.

clara continued " The prince since then began blaming himself, saying that he should have protected her and he became like this "

" Its not his fault though" jungkook stated.

" but he thinks otherwise, no one has ever been able to enter the princes heart ever since and i dont think anyone will" she said slowly looking at jungkook whos heart dropped slightly hearing her last sentence but he brushed it off.

" How- " Jumgkook was cut off by the chefs loud call.

" Jungkook you have been ordered by the prince " he said with a tone that jungkook can make out to be not friendly.

Clara gave jungkook a raised eyebrow before turning back to her unit. he dried his hands and took off the apron folding it before walking out of the kitchen making his way to the princes office he didnt miss the two guards that were following his every move. he stopped infront of the princes office slowly knocking on the door curious as to why he was called up when they were together not too long ago.

" enter" a stern yet a familiar voice called from behind the door as jungkook pushed it open. All the information Jungkook had just learned made his mind cloudy he was unable to think straight.

" you called?"

" where is my breakfast?" the older latter asked with a raised eye brow.

" incase you havent noticed which is slightly worrying your breakfast is right infront of you" jungkook eyed the large tray that was sitting on the coffee table.

Jimin frowed " i can see that. clearly. I dont want that you prepare my breakfast for me "

" just eat that why do i have to make it for you " jungkook now matched jimins expression.

" i am the prince dont question me do as you are told " Jimin said slightly raising his voice.

" is there anything you want " jungkook asked regretting that he ever felt sorry for the arrogent prince.

-

[ UNEDITED ]

hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter finally we know who the mysterious girl is i hope it wasnt too obvious was it?

im so sorry i havent updated in ages i broke my phone well i didnt it just had a mental break down and shut off ( me tbh ) and i write and upload on my phone. so there will be a shit load of typos in this chapter please ignore. im using my brothers laptop to upload i dont have mine at the moment so uploads will be slow ill try my best though,

to be honest guys life has been shit at home and everywhere else i dont feel like interacting with any humans cause theyre all fucking assholes i just was to sleep for the rest of my life.I literally have no one i can talk to and trust my life is full of fake ass people.

so thats me how are yous ? hope your life is going better than mine.

as always if you want this story to continue vote and comment honestly your comments make me so happy

The Not Today MV was lit tho im shook

Word count: 1369