Boyfriend and Best Friend

Notes
F/B= favourite band

Your POV
~~~~~~~~
Mark said it was nothing. If it was nothing then why did she wish him luck on the way out? Anyway what ever he says I guess. It's his desicion if he tells me or not I suppose. I was super curious though. What was he hiding from me, if he was hiding anything at all. Maybe I was over reacting. Maybe it was just nothing. To take my mind off it, I decided to take a bubble bath. I turned on my phone and played F/B. It was so relaxing. It was sunny outside and the music fit perfectly with the atmosphere.

*Le time skip because bubble baths are boring AF*

I dried off,got changed and sat on the couch with Mark. He turned to me and smiled wrapping his arms around my shoulders pulling me in for a hug. I hugged back not wanting to let go. I shouldn't. If someone gives you a hug you should have them finish it right? They will let go when they're ready to. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I looked up at Mark. He sighed and let me go slouching into the couch. He wasn't ready to let go. I walked to the door and opened it to be instantly pulled into a kiss. Once I was let go of I looked up to see BF/N staring down at me a huge grin on his face.
"Hi babe" He said still smiling at me
" Hi" I muttered. Why did he have to come now? I slowly opened the door to let him in and then watched him freeze as Mark and BF/N stared at each other like cats ready to pounce. Mark turned towards the TV and continued to watch it. I was soon pulled aside by BF/N.
"Who's..." He trailed off staring at Mark still
"That's Mark remember my high school friend I told you about" I whispered
"Oh" he said looking slightly more comfortable with Mark's presence. He walked over to him and reached his hand out to Mark.
"BF/N" he said introducing himself.
"Mark" Mark said happily.

Maybe they might get on just fine.