Craziness & Closed doors

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~
That was it. The final straw. I was kicking him out. It had gone way too far and he clearly wasn't stable. I can't believe I was stupid enough to let him in in the first place. HE WAS IN AN INSANE ASYLUM FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Ok Y/N chill.
I walked in fists clenched.
"Ehm excuse me Mark" His head swiveled round with a comforting smile painted on his face. "Can I ummm talk with you in the kitchen. Right now. Please"
Mark's smile turned into a confused face. BF/N was perfectly mirroring him.
"Yeah sure" He replied shrugging it off while standing up.
Once he had walked in I shut the door.

"Mark, you need to leave." I said sternly
"WHAT!?" He shouted in uter dismay
"You heard me. Go upstairs, pack your bag and get in the car" I said not taking any chances.
Mark looked down in sadness. I felt so bad. He crossed the line though. I gave him a death stare showing that I was nit to be pushed around and that I was not taking no for an answer. He took the hint and shuffled past me.
"Hey dude, I just gotta pee before we carry on" He said to BF/N who was looking at the paused game screen.
"Sure no problem" he replied. I leaned against the wall.
"What happened?" BF/N asked confused.
"Oh nothing just some drama thats all" i answered trying not to be suspicious.
"Alright" thank god he didnt ask more questions.
"Actually me and Mark need to head out to the store if thats ok?" I said thinking of how to get him out.
"Um yeah sure, just bring him back were not done with the match" he chuckled. I went upstairs to see Mark ready with his suitcase. We crept downstairs. BF/N was in the kitchen getting a drink. Perfect. I ran out quietly and threw the suit case in. Mark was doing up his seatbelt as I sat down.

I started driving towards the hospital. We sat in silence the whole jouney. Uncomfortable silence. I parked outside.
"Bye Mark" I said reaching over and hugging him. I could see a single tear roll down his cheek. Suddwnly he leaned foward and kissed me then got out of the car. I sat there stunned. Crap. BF/N. I drove back as quick as possible. I opened the door getting ready to explain. He wasn't sitting on the couch or the kitchen. Weird. He must be on the toilet. I sat on the couch for a good 5 minutes waiting. Nothing. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door. Nothing. It creeked open to reveal a lifeless BF/N lying there still. I shrieked in horror running up to him tears streaming down my face. Huh? A post it note was rested on his chest. I picked it up and wiped his blood of it. A disgusting emotion haunted my face. It then turned to fear as I read it.

"Surprise"

I finally updated woop woop party up in here! The story is nearly coming to the end guys. But I was thinking after I finished it I wanted to do a realisticish novel but I dont know what about so if you have any plot ideas please leave them down below!