Mysteries and Mistakes

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I treded across the carpet wanting to check up on Mark but waking him could be dangerous. I had come to the conclusion that it was all a dream however I did notice a single line stained across my neck in red almost as if a scar from a knife. But how could it be real? My curiousity got the better of me and I stepped into the room. Sure enough Mark was lying there his back facing me. I just stood there i'm not sure why. His head slowly twisted around to reveal black in his eyes once again. But this time i didnt scream. I blinked and it was gone Mark had returned to his normal state with his eyes towards the wall. I didnt feel scared, I just knew that things like this could be the answer to whats happening and that I can't miss any second of these occurings. It was like being in a murder mystery story and I was the detective.
I backed out of the room and took a deep breath before setting off down the stairs. I could hear voices emmiting from the front room. BF/N's voice, some kind of video game, and another voice. Who could that be? I slipped through the gap inbetween the door and the wall to see BF/N and Mark playing on the PlayStation. Mark?!
"Oh, morning Y/N!" He exclaimed pausing the game."I was just saying to BF/N about how I was sorry I couldn't stay up with you guys last night, my headache was AWFUL" he said leaning his head on the back of the sofa like a puppy.
"Are you ok Y/N?" BF/N asked "You look like you've seen a ghost" He said chuckling.
I guess you could say that.
"Im fine, I dont know I guess im just tired" I said sitting myself down on the couch between the boys.
"Well, ok then" Mark said resuming the game and shrugging off my answer.