08 | they're meeting too soon but who cares

kell: vic what's your damn address

vic tacos: kellin i will fight you if you show up at my house

kell: too late im texting mike

vic tacos: KELLIN QUINN

kell: MIKE GIVE ME UR ADDRESS

drummerboy: I FEEL LIKE IF I DO THIS VIC WILL YELL AT ME

kell: NO ONE CARES ABOUT VIC RIGHT NOW

turtle: I'LL TELL YOU IT

vic tacos: TONY I STG

drummerboy: 126 king drive

drummerboy: right next to that weird corner store

turtle: YOU BEAT ME HOW RUDE

turtle: THE HOUSE IS TAN

kell: AHAHAHAHHAHAH

vic tacos: I HATE YOU ALL OSM UCJ

kell: I'LL BE THERE SOON

»

Kellin locked his phone, placing it on the table as he spun around to Alan and Austin sitting on his bed. Oliver was laid on the floor, scrolling through Instagram while he listened to the three.

"Alan! I have the address, what am I gonna wear? I have nothing good this whole thing is a disaster I should of never texted him oh, my God..." Kellin started to pace his room, biting his nails. His best friend jumped to his aid, stopping him from running into a wall.

"Kellin! You'll be fine, just pick out an outfit that you like and I bet Vic will like it too."

"Why does it even matter? I thought you didn't even like Vic?" Austin chimed in from his spot under the covers. Alan and Kellin both sighed.

"Of course he likes Vic! Haven't you been listening?" Alan asked.

"He literally said he didn't like him the other day! Why am I so confused?" Austin cried, covering his head with the blankets.

"Austin, don't bring it up!" Oliver laughed.

"I can't believe you fell in love with him." Kellin whispered to the ginger who was laughing.

"I can hear you, Quinn! We will fight in a parking lot!" Austin called.

"Tony says that!"

"I dig this Tony kid."

After Alan picked five different outfits and laid them all out on Kellin's bed. The feminine boy placed a hand on his hip, tapping it in thought. One outfit would be too hot to wear outside, another was too plain, one was cute but too much white, and another was a nice peach color, but Kellin's skin was far too pale for it to match him well.

He finally settled on a black crop top and blue jeans with a few holes in them. The jacket that matched it was cute, but he decided to exclude it. The material being far too big to wear in the San Diego heat.

"This one's perfect, Al! God, I really hope they don't have a thing against the way I dress." Kellin mumbled worriedly.

"Honey, Vic's brother and best friend are gay. I doubt they would have anything against you. Don't worry, just get changed."

Alan pushed Kellin gently into the bathroom, shutting the door being him.

Kellin really hoped Alan was right.

What if Vic didn't like him? What if the fact that Kellin wore clothes meant for girls drove him away? Sure, clothes didn't really have gender, but they sure wore portrayed that way. Kellin knew it was known as odd what he did, but it was his body. He could do what he wanted with it. No one could tell him how to live his own life, not even Vic.

"Ya' know what? If Vic doesn't like me for me, then screw him. I like being this way, and this is how I'll stay." Kellin proclaimed once he came out of the bathroom in his outfit.

"That's the spirit, darling." Oli said from his place on Kellin's bean bag.

"How do I look?"

"Like a million bucks."

"I'd hit it." Alan giggled.

"Wow, just what I wanted to hear. Love you guys too." Kellin sighed, grabbing his car keys and sunglasses. The three stood to walk out with him. Once down the stairs Kellin called out a goodbye to his mom, kissing her cheek.

Kellin climbed into the passenger seat while Oli drove. Austin and Alan climbed in the back. The drive to Vic's wasn't too far, but Kellin was anxious.

kell: vic, can I ask you something?

vic tacos: sure thing babe, what's up?

kell: how do you feel about guys wearing girl clothes?

20 minutes away, Vic sat in his room reading Kellin's message. Did Vic have a problem with that? He'd never really dealt with that situation before. Of course he wasn't against it, everyone has a right to dress how they want, but why was Kellin asking?

vic tacos: it doesn't bother me, everyone has a right to be themselves.

Back in the car Kellin sighed, feeling relief run through his body. Vic didn't have an issue. Great.

"You'll be fine, Kellin." Oliver reassured, placing a hand on his friends knee comfortingly. Kellin smiled back, appreciating his action.

»

of course i jumped on the bandwagon and made Kellin more feminine, but who says that's a bad thing?

anyway, thanks for reading. this book is like 5 away from 500 reads and its at like 110 votes. that's honestly crazy to me. i thought i'd write my stories and get like 10 people in my audience. (does audience sound pretentious? it's not meant to be.) so really, thank you. i appreciate all your comments. that make me insanely happy.