09 | listen to waterparks

vic tacos: kellin where the hell are you at

kell: you just told me not to come over wtf is this

turtle: KELLIN HURRY I WANNA SEE YOU

kell: IM COMING

vic tacos: OH SO YOU ANSWER TONY

kell: I ANSWERED YOU

vic tacos: YOU TOLD ME NOTHING

vic tacos: NOTHING ABOUT THAT SENTENCE TOLD ME YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY

kell: OH WHALE

vic tacos: im locking my door

kell: HEARD YA WOULDN'T

vic tacos: you're not coming inside

turtle: i'll let you in

kell: thanks babe

vic tacos: B A B E

vic tacos: tony you're never coming over again

drummerboy: i beg to differ 

turtle: HAHAHAJAJ

vic tacos: I HATE YOU ALL

kell: i'm pulling into your driveway

kell: come outside

vic tacos: my doors locked no

kell: open the door guys

drummerboy: we'll get him

»

"Victor Fuentes!" Mike screamed through the house, stomping up the stairs to his bedroom. Vic actually had his door locked but Tony had the Skeleton Key from the junk drawer in the kitchen. From outside a car could be heard pulling into the gravel driveway, making Tony squeak.

"Vic! Kellin's here! Get your ass out of your room or I'll break in." He threatened.

"You won't."

Tony then got the key and unlocked it, swinging the door open to reveal Vic standing by the window, facing the drive. He watched with wide eyes as two tall and tattooed men climbed from the back and front seats, a small ginger held tightly by the one with shorter brown hair.

"What! Kellin didn't tell me he brought the mafia with him! Oh, my God. Those tall guys could kill me! Mike, I can't do this!" Vic began to panic, watching the tallest one go around to open the passenger door. Out stepped Kellin, beautiful as Vic could of ever imagined.

"Vic! Go to the door!" Mike ordered, shoving his bother down the stairs while the couple raced behind him. Vic was first to the door, looking out the side window to see the four making their way to the door.

"Oh, my God!"

"Vic! Wait! Put this on!" Tony handed him a black SnapBack to match his red shirt and black jeans. Tony and Mike stood behind Vic, wiggling their eyebrows at each other. The ringing of the doorbell made Vic's heart stop, spinning around to face his brother and friend.

"Wait a few seconds. Don't be weird!" Mike told him. He held up a hand, counting down from five. Once he got to three Vic took a deep breath, keeping his hand on the doorknob.

"Two... one." Mike mouthed as Vic swung the door open.

"Vic!" A voice exclaimed, rushing over to meet Vic in a hug. He held onto the smaller teenager, his arms wrapped around his waist so tight it might break. Kellin had his arms around Vic's shoulders and clasped around the back of his neck. His face buried in the crook of his shoulder. The others around them smiled at each one another. Even the new guys who looked like they were (or should be) in a gang.