013 | i hate this chapter

"Mike, don't you fucking dare!" Tony shouted from his spot next to Lynn in the pool. His hands were cupped into a circle, shouting across the backyard loudly.

"I'm already here, Tony! Come get me if you want me down so bad!" Mike teased. Tony sighed audibly, climbing out of the pool.

Everyone had now arrived and they were all in the backyard. Mike, Tony, and Lynn were now all on the roof, pushing each other back and forth to see who would be jumping first. Brian and Alex were sitting in a lounge chair together, showing each other memes because Brian didn't feel comfortable just yet with all these people around him. Oli was with Jaime, Austin and Alan swimming around, and Vic and Kellin floated around the deep end, talking softly to each other.

"So who do you think's gonna jump first?" Kellin asked Vic.

He had a thoughtful look on his face for a moment, watching the three shout at each other.

"Probably Mike. He loves to be in the spotlight."

"Lynn does too. I bet she'll drag him with her."

"Wanna bet on that?" Vic challenged.

"Hell yes. What's the wager?" Kellin said excitedly, but before he could speak Alan cut in.

"If Kellin wins, you two have to kiss. If Vic wins, Kellin has to kiss Oli."

"Kellin has to what!" He shouted from across the pool. Alan cackled, secretly hoping that Lynn had heard what he said. She did, but no one needed to know that.

"3..." Austin counted.

"Oh god, don't make me kiss Oli." Kellin whispered to Vic.

"2..."

"I'm going to kill Alan."

"You won't!"

"1!" Austin screamed. They all watched in anticipation as Lynn jumped, dragging Mike by his arm into the water. Kellin cheered loudly, realizing that he would not have to kiss Oli, but Vic would be kissing him.

»

kell: move hoes i need chips

vic tacos: i don't believe this

lynngay: uh wtf bitch i was standing here

kell: not anymore

kell: WHY IS GAUC EXTRA

aust8n: STOP

kell:

josh french fries: how did we get from gauc to this

ashgay: ME TOO

aust8n: especially you too

kell: what am i missing

ashgay: my family doesn't know i like dick

vic tacos: that's one way to put it

kell: IM LAUGHING FOR NO REASON

kell: okay but seriously

aust8n: my dick*

ashgay: ...sure

ashgay: anyway

aust8n:

ashgay: I STG

ashgay: I STG

lynngay: children,,, just because he's gay doesn't mean he's attracted to an actual dick

lynngay: even though austin can be one of those sometimes

aust8n: why am i being attacked

diva: lynn spitting words of wisdom at midnight amazing

ashgay: ITS MIDNIGHT

kell: MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME

ashgay: OHYGOD

»

A chorus of screaming left the house as the teenagers scrambled to gather their things. Lynn was shouting at Alex to grab her shoe from the vase, Alan was shoving Austin out the door while drying his wet hair with a towel, and Kellin tripped over Oliver's shirt, almost tumbling off the front porch steps.

"Vic! Go tell him goodbye!" Tony hissed, smacking his friend with his hat.

"Ow!" He whined, running out the door after Kellin. He caught him just in time. He was shoving Alan into the backseat so he could shut the door.

"Kell!" Vic said, running out to meet him just as he slipped into the front seat.

"Hey," he smiled quickly, "this was really fun and we should do it again, but now I've got to go." Kellin pressed a quick kiss to the others lips. Vic, having almost no time to react, didn't even close his eyes. He just stood, dumbfounded. His brain went electric went Kellin pulled away, smiling at him just as he did before.

"Text me." And then he was in the car, pulling out of Vic's driveway and down the dark road. As he made his way back inside, his phone beeped, signaling a text message.

kell: forget to give you that earlier for the bet, but there could be more some other time

Vic laughed, ignoring to stares from Mike and Tony across the house.

»

wow this was really bad and rushed plus it's been like a week since I've updated

have a nice day