~4: Return~

≈•≈°≈•≈°≈•≈°≈•≈

Ignacios sat on his mighty throne as he watch Jasper Welch being dragged along with a girl.

"Let go of me!" Jasper's voice full of venom as he flung his limbs trying to get free.

Ignacios stared at the auburn haired girl laying on the floor, she was unconscious. Her long hair was sprawled all over and covered her back. He felt an inexplicable urge of pull towards the girl. His wolf howled and screech, wanting to be let free.

This was a new feeling. His breathing became erratic. It's the same feeling every time his near Lyra. Almost like a mate bond. But this was different, it was just a mere human.

"Jasper," said Ignacios using a voice full of authority. "I'd watch my mouth if I were you, you wouldn't want to spend a night inside the Keln, would you?"

"No Alpha Ignacios."

Ignacios grinned, he loved seeing his subordinates cower before him. Years of training has made him something he didn't expect to be.

A Violent wolf.

A Savage wolf.

A Untrusting wolf.

After Felix has left, he lost his only family and everything started flipping. Alpha Stylinson succumbed to the same illness with Lyra's parents. He took over as Alpha when he turned twenty and five since then everything went downhill from traitorous pack members and from brain eating sicknesses made him tough.

"The she wolf, where is she?"

"She's in front of you." Said Jasper, as he knelt in front of Ignacios.

Ignacios snorted. "I think something's wrong with your sense of smell, she's clearly nothing but a mere human."

"That is what I thought, but she's using some sort of scent masker."

Ignacios raised his brows. A wolf using scent a masker. Weak, pathetic.

"Wake her up."

"Yes Alpha." His Beta obliged and held the silver chain tightly. With an great swing the lady let out a painful howl.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Lyra awoke from a searing pain on her back. The suddenness contact of silver made her scream.

She curled into a ball and whimpered.

"Stand up now!" The voice made her still, shocked and speechless. The voice of her mate. Ignacios.

"Listen lady, listen to him, he's Alpha Ignacios." said the man kneeling beside her.

She took a large intake of air and stood up, pushing herself off the cold floor.

"I know." She hissed.

"Wait? What!" The man said in disbelief.

Lyra has waited for this day for the last eight years. She promised to herself that she would beat the shit out of Ignacios. And the day has come.