~9: Elder Brother~

Please Play The Video So You Guys Can Feel The Emotions.
~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Lyra lifted her hands to touch the person's face. The pad of her thumb caressed his cheek, her fingers lingered on his lips. A tear slid down her cheek as the person gave her a warm smile. His lips landed on her forehead.

A single tear fell down her cheek as she tried to speak.

"It's you, right?" She whispered.

His hands cupped her face as he answered huskily. "Yes, it's me your Lex."

A feeling tugged her inside, happiness took over her body as she sobbed. He's gray eyes were light she needed to see, his hot breath was divine, his heart warming smile melted everything inside her. Lyra shot up, and threw herself at him, hugging him tightly.

"I'm not dreaming." She sobbed, her head perched on his shoulder.

"No you're not." He hugged her back, his hands tightly wrapped around her waist. "I love you, Ly."

Lyra continued to cry on his shoulder, seeing her brother for the first time in eight years was giving feelings she thought she would never feel again. The feeling of being loved.

"I love you too, big brother." She cried.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

For a moment moment Felix felt a wave of annoyance, he did not like Lyra calling him her big brother.

"Lyra, are you not too old to call me that?" He smiled and rubbed her back attempting so sooth her.

Lyra continued to cried on his shoulder. This weeping she wolf in his arms was the love of his life, and he would do everything to have her. He inhaled her scent, his wolf jumped for joy as the familiar raspberry scent entered his nostrils. His eyes landed on her nape, red bruises dominated the area. He realized. 'She was chained.'

"Lyra, who chained you?" He asked, staring deep into her eyes.

"It doesn't matter." She looked down at her fingers.

"Lyra." He warned.

She sighed and let go of the hug. She stared straight into his eyes. A flaming feeling filled him, she looked so beautiful and worth loving. Her eyes were bright despite of it being dark as ash, her lips were plump. For a moment, he thought about claiming her lips, but he knew it wasn't the right time. He still needed to pay his brother a visit.

"It was Ignacios, wasn't it?" He asked caressing her cheek using his knuckles. He pursed his lips and waited for her answer.

Lyra reluctantly nodded and looked away. Felix gripped her chin, making her look at him. He leaned in and placed his forehead on hers.

"I love you Lyra." He muttered staring deep into her eyes.

"I love you too, big brother." She says, tearing up.

"Hush now Lyra." Lyra stilled in his arms. All he could imagine was this happening forever. Felix breathed her in and engulfed her into another hug. "You'll be safe here."

A few minutes past and Lyra had not moved. Felix only stared at the lake and gazed at the ever blue sky.

"Lyra?" He asked shaking her. A little snore entered his hearing, making him smile. He pulled her off his body and held her staring at her face. "I love you Ly, more than a sister." He leaned closer and stole a kiss from her lips. "But as a chosen."