~Prologue~

~•°•~•°•~•°•~

"You are mine Lyra, only mine." He growled.

"I. . . I was n-never yours Ignacios. You never gave me a chance to be." She stuttered.

"I'm giving you a chance right now."

She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat and finally found the courage to fight back.

"You are so full of yourself!" She spat pushing him away.

"Lyra. . ." Ignacios' voice was a divine sin he did not know he committed. "You belong only to me. I own you."

"Nobody owns me!"

And with that, she was pinned against the wall both of her arms being raised above her head by Ignacios.

His hot breath was fanning her neck as his other hand disappeared under her shirt, warming her insides.

"Get off me!" She screamed.

"I have every right to do this to you." He sucked the soft skin of her neck making her close her eyes.

Lyra tried to move as much as she could but her attempt was futile.

"Everything you are, everything you do, makes me so mad I wanna punish you so hard for doing this to me, for making me want you like I've never wanted anyone before." His mouth traveled up to her lips.

He pushed his lips against hers. Ignacios growled and bit her lips, making them open as she gasped for air. He slid his tongue inside her mouth, exploring into every part.

Lyra wiggled and fought back, she felt weak. What Ignacios was doing to her made her feel warm inside, it felt so wrong but it also felt so right.

His free hand firmly squeezed one of her breasts. A betraying moan escaped through her lips.

"See Lyra, you want this. Just as much as I want it." He says between Lyra's refusing lips.

Lyra gathered all the strength she had left in her body and used it for one last sudden kick.

Lyra fell down on the floor, trembling like a small child. Her red swollen lips was bleeding slightly.

She looked at Ignacios. His gray eyes was dauntingly glued to her.

"Y-you say that I should be ashamed? I-I am not the one who marked another wolf! You are the one who needs to feel shame! Not I, nor Felix!" She finally screamed.

"Do not utter his name!" he bellowed.

"I have every right to do what I want!"

"You are bound to me Lyra. No one else can be your mate."

"I don't care about mates! No one even gives a shit about me!"

She tightly clutched her chest, as a steady stream of tears fell down her cheeks.

"What happened to you Ignacios? You've changed." Her voice was almost a whisper.

"I didn't change, you just never knew me." He said before turning away towards the door slamming it shut behind him, leaving Lyra.

As soon as Ignacios left, she got up and ran to the bathroom. She jumped into the shower. Lyra didn't even bother to remove her clothes. All she did was turn on the shower and let the water wash away all her pain.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~

"In a world full of dark passion, deceit and blind hope, how can one unlock a cynical heart?"

Lyra Montefalco

~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Written by (@ManInBlue77 ) in Wattpad.com

Copyright © 2017 by Jeno Espera Burgos

No parts of this book shall be reproduced, copied, or recorded without the owner's consent.

This book is the product of the author's fictitious mind. Names, places, and events that may resemble to a real one is pure coincidence.

And if you do. I think we all know and I think we've all seen this.

OK so maybe not but

OK so maybe not but. If you do, I'm sure you'll realise how pathetic you are for copying some else's story. Sorry for stating that out loud. ✌

But if you're in our point of view, I'm sure you'll realise it by yourself.

See? I'm not a dick at all. I'm just an asshole.

It is only not a criminal offense but it also an insult to us people who work our thumbs off just creating our stories.

So please refrain from doing it. Thank you!

Mahal Ko Kayo Lahat
(I love you all.)

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

Please note that this book is under editing and you might see a user pointing out errors and misspellings. Much Love