Hey There!

Wait up, hold up, just a second because hippity hoppity you're gonna kill me.

If you noticed, there are only ten chapters because this book is currently under rewriting and revision.

The first few parts of the story are already out as of (June 9, 2019). The rewrite is called “Wavering Storm” please visit it in my profile it would really mean the world to share this story again said in a different way.

But, I still encourage you on continuing reading through because you'll probably be going to get a hint of what the story is.

All I can say is that, as the author, I hated how this book ended and I'm sure some of my close readers/friends agree.

I wrote “Lyra” during a very dark time in my life that is why there are scenes of self-harm and violence. Now as I am past that, I realized it was petty of me to include that and self-harm should never be represented like that. Writing for me that time was a gateway for the shitty world I got so wrapped up in. And I conveyed my feelings through writing. That is why I want to share this book to share the intense emotions I felt going through high school, being bullied, fat shamed and just about the whole cliché crap you hear on campus.

Just remember to smile while you still have your teeth.

So enough of my crappy plea for reads, I hope you guys give this story a chance or at least the rewrite a chance.  It would be so amazing to see you guys there.  💕

Love you all!

Jino