Chapter 2

Kira POV.

"-going to wake up?" Kira frowned she didn't recognize the voice.

"She will wake up when she has healed enough! Now get out Shadow!" Were they talking about her? Healed from what? And who was Shadow?

Time skippie!!!

Kira slowly opened her eyes, immediately she squinted against the harsh light that met them. "Oh. Your awake." The voice came from a boy sitting to her right. He was wearing a white lab coat and had bright blue eyes. But what shocked her the most was that he couldn't have been older than 15 and his hair was cream colored with patches of like brown, almost like a Siamese cat.

"Where am I?" She bolted upright, the act making her extremely dizzy.

"Whoa there! You should lay down. Your in the infirmary," he said, pushing her back down. Seeing him up close Kira swore that his eyes were slitted vertically, making him look even more cat like.

"Why am I here and where is the doctor?" She was very confused. She was in a completely white room with only the strange boy there.

"You don't remember this place?" He asked with a frown.

"No. Should I?"

"Well, yes. You and Zayn built it." He stated simply as if it should have been obvious.

"Well I don't know anyone named Zayn and you still haven't answered my first two questions." Kira snapped, Fed up with not knowing anything.

The boy let out a laugh at her attitude, "Okay okay. First of all, I am the doctor. Zayn brought you here after you were shot in the head. As for who Zayn is," he rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably, "weeelll I'll let him explain that later. Oh and my name's Frankie."

"WAIT!!!! WHAT???" Kira quickly put a hand to the back of her head, not feeling anything wrong.

"There won't be anything there now. I healed you before you woke up." Frankie stated it as if something like this occurs everyday.

°Well for him it might.°

Where were you?

°I was here the whole time.°

Good to know that even when the whole world goes to Hell Silver will never change.

°Of course I won't change. Who would save your ass if I wasn't here?°

What when did you save my-

"Well are you ready?" Frankie interrupted our conversation, bouncing to his feet.

"Ready for what?" Kira asked anxiously.

"To meet the others of course. What else would we do?" He offered her his hand with a smile.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

A/N: Well, comment it you guys liked it. By the way I do not like bullying and will stand up to anyone who does bully me. SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!! ;)