Chapter 5

Silver: Finally! You are the worst updater ever!

Me: I know, but I am the best procrastinator.

Kira: Silver who the fuck is she?

Me: Hi. I'm the one who made you get shot and seriously fucked up your life.

Kira: (Demon Mode Activated) What!!??

Me: Enjoy the chapter! (runs away from a homicidal Kira)

Silver: (Sigh) I guess i have to do the disclaimer. Remember Corpse owns everything and you are not allowed to use us without her permission.

∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽

Ben POV

It's been about a week since I killed Kira. After a few days Mom filed a missing persons report. They all think she ran away, which is perfect. When they find her body they will think that she was robbed or got in with the wrong people. But the strange thing is, they haven't found a body. I mean it's not like i hid it, but when they went through the alley, all they found was her phone, which was what they had been tracking. There was no blood, no bullet, and no body. She couldn't be alive right? I mean come on, i shot her in the head. I saw the blood and brains. No one could survive that. But that brings the question to mind: What happened to Kira's body?

Tera POV

SILVER CAN NOT FORGET ME!! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!! I WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO FORGET ME!! THIS IS ALL ZAYN'S FAULT!! IF HE HAD BEEN WITH HER THAT DAY NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!

Shadow POV

Tera should back off. The poor thing just woke up. Hell, she can't even remember what this place is. She even forgot Zayn. I mean, those two were inseparable. They did everything together. Then the one day she was alone something happened.

Midnite POV

I can't believe she forgot. Everything that happened, just gone. Poor Zayn.

Storm POV

I'm glad sissy's back, but she doesn't know us. And It's not just that, she's different. I'm scared, Tera doesn't like this. I fear for Kira.

Patches POV

She doesn't remember. When she came back I didn't think it would be like this. What happened five years ago?

Frankie POV

Why doesn't she remember? When i checked her over there were no new scars or any other injuries except to her head. If the gun had caused this then she would have forgotten everything, not just us. What ever happen that day must have caused this.

∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽လ∽

A/N: So this is just some insight into the minds of the other characters. Also it seems that Kira/Silver has been gone for five years. Wonder why?

Silver: So did you catch Corpse?

Kira: No. I lost her. :(

Silver: Where did you lose her?

Kira: The one place where corpses always end up.

Silver: O_O Where?

Kira: The cemetery.

Silver: (facepalms) (Sigh) Welp, comment and vote or-

Me: (pops out of the ground) ZOMBIES WILL EAT YOUR FAMILY!!!

Kira: AAAAAAAHHHH!!! ZOMBIE!! (grabs a nearby axe)

Me. O_O WHERE DID YOU GET A FREAKING AXE?!! (runs away from Zombie Hunter Kira)

Silver: That's it! I'm done. (throws up her hands and walks out)