Chapter 11

Silver: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??!!

Me: Sorry, things have been crazy with school and work, I don't really have that much time to myself. BUT, from now on if I don't have homework during lunch I will be working on my stories. Also, I love this song.

Kira: Well that's good.

Me: Yeah, it will still be a little slow but hopefully better than before. Anyway, ONTO THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mind speak guide

||Solaris||
|Zayn to Solaris|
/Kira to Silver/
\Silver\
'Zayn and Kira to each other'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

"W-What?" I was shocked. She wanted to go back? Did she not like it here? Solaris and Midnite stopped talking with Silver and just stared at her.

Kira must have seen the looks on our faces because she quickly backtracked. "Not to stay there. I just want to see how my family is doing. I won't even talk to them. I'm done with that life. The kids were rude, but I did grow up with them and the parents took care of me."

I relaxed after she said she would stay with us, but I still didn't think it was a good idea. "I don't know.... We still don't know who shot you...."

"Please?" She clasped her hands together and, oh god, she gave me the kitten eyes.

"Fine," I relented as she started jumping around, "BUT! Only if Silver and I go with you."

"Sure." Kira replied with a big smile on her face and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I'll go too." Solaris offered.

"No, I need you here in case Tera comes back to start trouble while we're gone."

"Good point."

"Good, then I guess tomorrow we're going on a trip." I said to Kira.

*Time Skip- Brought to you by Eyeless Jack*

*Next Day*

Kira POV

We were currently on the road that would take us to the city. Zayn was driving, because I refused to get in a car is Silver or Shadow were driving after last time, and I was sitting with Silver in the backseat because she dragged me back there and wouldn't let go.

I started to think back on my time in the city. I didn't have many friends and Ben was a ass most of the time, but Maria (older sister) and Mackenzie (younger sister) were okay at times. The Mom was okay if I didn't bring up being gay and the Dad wasn't home most of the time. I spent most of my time up in my room.

Then I realized something, with that family I always had to hide a part of myself. With Zayn and the others I could be whoever I wanted. I smiled at the thought. "We're here." Zayn said, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up to see that we were behind my old house. I up stared at the rundown building, wondering how I ever thought of it as a home. As I sat there, the back door opened and two girls came out. I barely recognized them, Maria and Mackenzie. I had only been gone a short while, but I could see the change already. They were happier. I started to tear up at the thought.

"Kira, you okay?" Silver asked, concern in her eyes.

"Yeah." I said softly, then turned to Zayn. "Can we go to the alley?"

He froze. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "I want to see where it happened and we could find some clues to who shot me." He reluctantly agreed and we got out of the car and walked into the alley behind the house. The place was a dump and didn't seem any different then it had that night.

Zayn led us about halfway down the alley before stopping. "This is where I found you." Silver began moving stuff around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Well, if someone shot you and Frankie didn't take out a bullet, then it has to be here somewhere." Zayn and I both nodded and started helping her.

We had been searching for about twenty minutes before we heard a crash behind us. We whipped around froze at what we saw behind us. "Ben?" I said as I started walking towards him.

"Kira don-" Zayn started before he was cut off.

"What the hell are you?!" Ben shouted. I stopped walking and tilted my head in confusion. "How are you here?! I fucking SHOT YOU!!"

My blood ran cold. "W-What? Y-Your the one that shot me?"

"Duh. You're a fucking freak! You don't belong here!"

Tears ran down my face. "I guess I don't." With that I spun around and ran out of the alley. Away from Zayn and Silver, away from the car, away from Ben and that house, and away from the moemories I wished I could forget....

*Time Skip- Brought to you by Laughing Jack*

I have been running for who knows how long. The sky was now dark and the part of the city I was in didn't look too good. I slowed down to catch my breath and wipe the tears from my eyes. I stood up straight and decided to try to find my way back.

I was passing a side street when I heard a wimper. I thought it was just a stray dog and was about the continue when a thick, metalic scent filled the air. Something is hurt. I decided to try to help the animal, at least take it to a vet, but when I entered the street I was shocked. It wasn't an animal, it was a person.

They had on torn black pants, ragged black and red shoes, and a hoodie. I could tell the color because it was soaked in blood. But what shocked me the most was the mask. It was blue with a flower painted on the cheek. One eye was covered by brown hair and the other was closed. Blue cermanic pieces littered the ground around them, it looked like part of the mask.

Up close I could tell it was a girl, but I couldn't tell her age. I moved her hair to the side to find out where the pieces came from. I sucked in a breath. The upper left side of the mask was shattered and underneath it was bare skull. There was no skin and no eye.

"Silver?!" I jumped a little at the voice and spun around to see Silver."Who's hurt?!"

"There's a girl here. She looks pretty bad." I said turning back to her. Her breathing was alarmingly slow. "How did you find me?"

"Mind link remember?" That was Zayn with the car. I just nodded and gently picked up the girl. His eyes locked onto her when I turned around. "Let's take her to the hospital."

"I don't think they can help her." I siad. "Lets take her to Frankie."

"What about her parents? They must be looking for her."

Silver cut in, "Judging by the state her clothes are in I don't she has any or they don't even care." Zayn glanced at the girl again and agreed. We got in the car, Silver and Zayn up front and me and the girl in back. I don't know why put I didn't want to let her go.

\You feel it too, don't you?\ Silver asked.

/Yes./ I replied, running my fingures through the girls knotted hair.

\ / We have to protect her. / \

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: And done! During this I got my own computer so I can now up date more.

Silver: Finally! Now what happened to Ben? Please tell me that me and Zayn killed him.

Zayn: Usually I would say no, but in this case I would so kill him. :)

Me: Unfortunatly you have to wait till next time to find out. :P VOTE, COMENT, AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME KITS!!! *runs away from homicidal Silver* WHY DO YOU AND KIRA ALWAYS END UP TRYING TO KILL ME??!! HELP ME ZAYN!!!

Zayn: Are you kidding?! I kind of like living. You're on your own, bye.