Chapter 9

Me: Sorry for not updating. I got writers block and with school coming to an end and a new job I am really busy.

Silver: That's ok. At least with school ending you can write more.

Me: O-O

Kira: What?

Me: Well, you see.... The computer I use to write my stories belongs to the school and I have to give it back at the end of the school year. I will try to type on the computer at home, but my parents don't exactly know about my Wattpad account.

Zayn: What about us? *gives puppy eyes*

Me: AWWWW! Don't worry, my stories won't stop, they will just not get updated as much, not that that happens a lot anyway, sorry again.

Solaris: It's okay, NOW ON WITH THE STORY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mind speak guide

||Solaris||
|Zayn to Solaris|
/Kira to Silver/
\Silver\
'Zayn and Kira to each other'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kira POV)

I have been here for about two weeks and Frankie has finally deemed me well enough to explore. I was just walking out of the infirmary when a blur sped past, knocking me on my ass.

"Sorry about that." Shadow said speeding back. I was starting to figure out some of the other's powers. Frankie obviously had some sort of healing; Shadow had super speed, didn't take long to figure that out after I accidentally gave her sugar O_O; and Midnite probably had some sort of super strength from what I have seen. I haven't figured out the others or my own.

"I was just looking for you." She said while helping me back up, "Do you want to come to the store with me?"

"Sure." It would be the first time I would see the town since coming here, I thought it would be fun. That was a big mistake.

(In the car)

"SLOW DOWN!!!" I screamed.

"WHY? THIS IS FUN!" Shadow shouted back.

\IS SHE TRYING TO KILL US?!\ Silver yelled.

/WELL IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THE GIRL WITH SUPER SPEED WOULD BE AN AWFUL DRIVER!/ I answered. Finally we pulled up outside a small grocery store. The whole town was on the small side, seeming mysterious.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Shadow exclaimed, jumping out of the black SUV.

"I am so driving on the way home." I was trying not to throw up. Shadow just smirked and shrugged before walking into the store.

We bought what we needed at the store and Shadow decided it was her job to show me around. There was a thrift shop, a bookstore, a few clothing stores, and a diner on the main street. When we got to the end of the street she stopped in front of a closed store. Peering around her, I saw that it has been closed for awhile, judging by the dust on the inside of the glass.

"Come on," she said as she pulled a set of keys out of her pockets. She opened the door and went inside. Following her in, I saw that the store sold old books and jewelry that looked suspiciously like the ones in my room.

"Well, what do you think?" She spun around to face me.

"It's really cool. Do you own this place?"