Chapter 10

Me: FINALLY GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!

Silver: WHY DID YOU LEAVE US!!!?? ;-; *hugs me*

Me: Sorry, I had no way to get to you guys.

Shadow: *walks in with Hidden and glares at me*

Kira: Why is she mad at you?

Me: I made Hidden fight wolves.

KIra: O-O ....You are a literal psychopath....

Me: Thank you, AND NOW BACK TO THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mind speak guide

||Solaris||
|Zayn to Solaris|
/Kira to Silver/
\Silver\
'Zayn and Kira to each other'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira POV

It's been two days since Tera was kicked out and, true to her word, Shadow threw a party. I'm not even going to go into that mess. (A/N: If you want me to write a one shot on that leave a comment below) Λ◡Λ

Silver still hasn't figure out how to go back in my head, but we both like that we can see each other. Today we decided to explore the house since we haven't seen much of it. Upstairs was the bedrooms and some bathrooms. The room I woke up in was connected to Frankies so he could keep an eye on me. He had another room downstairs for checkups and surgeries.

"We really have to ask them what the big deal is with going to a normal hospital." Silver nodded in agreement. Along with the other clinic room, the downstairs held the kitchen, a living room, a room full of different kinds of instruments, and a garage. At the end of the last hallway was a metal door with a keypad next to it.

"Wonder what's in here?" Silver said as she examined the lock.

"Want to see?" We both jumped at the words and turned to see Midnite leaning against the wall.

"Yes, and where is everyone else?" We hadn't seen any one the others during our exploration, which was very weird considering one of the was always with us.

"Frankie and Patches are watching Storm and the others are through that door." He walked to the door and typed in a code.

"What's with the keypad?" Silver asked.

"It's to keep Storm out and anyone else that want to get in without a a code."

"Why keep Storm out and couldn't they just break down the door?" It seemed strange to me.

"We keep Storm out because it's dangerous for a kid to be down here alone and that door is completely indestructible. I couldn't even put a scratch on it." I gulped. That was actually saying something. Midnite is the strongest person I have ever seen. Boy could give the Hulk a run for his money and he could even SCRATCH it!

Midnite open the door, shut it behind us, then proceeded to lead us down a flight of stairs. At the end of the stairs was a hallway lined with bulletproof windows. The first one we came to let us see into a room with a wall of computers. The lights were off and no one was in there, but the computers were still running.

"This is where Zayn monitors everything. He searches for anything that mentions us or any supernaturals. In short, we are kind of like the police for the magical world. If someone draws attention to us on purpose we arrest them." Midnite explained.

"You don't hurt people, right?"

Midnite looked at me, shocked. "Of course not. We don't deal out the punishments. The persons Elders do. And before you ask, Elders are the oldest of their species. Each species has at least five, more depending on how many of that species there are."

I nodded in understanding. We moved on to the next room which was emitting gunshots. I looked in but couldn't see anyone. Silver nudged me and jerked her head to the ceiling of the room. The ceiling consisted of criss-crossing beams, with space between them and the actual ceiling. Crouched on one of these beams was Shadow, holding a pistol.

"How can she hit the target from that far away?" Silver asked. The room had to be fifty feet long, with Shadow on our end and the target of the other. The distance should have made it impossible to shoot accurately with the gun she had, but when she brought the target closer she had hit the target straight on every time.

"Along with her speed, Shadow has super eyesight. That's why her nickname is SharpShooter." Midnite explained before moving on. The last room we came to didn't have a window, but Midnite led us through a door. We enter a small room full of helmets and goggles. He handed Silver and I each a pair of goggle and a helmet before taking some for himself.

He then walked through the door on the other side of the room. Upon entering the room I froze. We were in a HUGE underground hanger, but that's not what stopped me. What made me take a step back was FREAKIN METAL DRAGON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM!!!!

"Awesome isn't it?" I turned around to see a grease spotted Zayn. I had to hold in a laugh, he looked like he went swimming in oil.

"It's so cool! Did you build it?" I'm pretty sure that Silver just wanted it as a weapon.

"All three of us did." Solaris said, causing me to jump as he appeared right beside me. "Midnite did the heavy lifting, I welded, and Zayn is programming it."

"Anyway," Zayn said as the other three walked away, still talking about the dragon, "were you two looking for something?"

"Not really. Silver just wanted to explore." I said nervously.

He caught onto me right away. "What about you?"

I fidgeted before bursting out. "I want to go home!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry but I wanted some suspense.

Silver: BUT I WANTED TO FIGHT WITH THE DRAGON!!!!

Kira: *facepalms then drags Silver away*

Me: Okay..... Well I changed the name as you can see and I'm going to try to find pictures of the characters. I will also post pictures of some of Kira's hand made jewelry (made by me). VOTE, COMMENT, AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!