Chapter 1

The lights flashed around me as I blinked into the dancing crowd. Adriana had just left me to have some time alone with her boyfriend. God knows what's they're doing. But whatever it is, I trust my best friend to stay safe. A sigh of relief filled my head. Yeah I was alone at this party but at least Adriana wouldn't be nagging me to try to find a cute boyfriend. I mean I've had a few, but they never seemed to last for over a month. Each one would end with, "I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me." Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it really was me.

I don't know if I have commitment issues, if I just don't like forcing a relationship, or I haven't found the right person. I hate watching those romantic comedies where the boy falls in love with a girl who is out of his league or vice versa. I don't like dancing alone with weirdos I don't know surrounding me so I head to the side to get a drink. It's only a couple of weeks into the school year but yes, I need a drink right now.

I am currently in the first of many parties that are hosted every year at the popular guys houses.  The entire population of students at Woodland High School came to every single one of them so they're always crowded.  From the nerds to the jocks, everyone is welcome.

As I head across the room, I see Ally. Ugh that two faced devil. I've been in her classes since the 3rd grade and she is the worst person to work with. She's the kind of person to do none of the work in a project and make out with some jock in the back of the classroom. I think she is secretly planning to drop out of high school. Nonetheless, I simply plaster a fake smile to my face a calmly walk by.

I sit down at the bar and decide I shouldn't drink, in case I need to drive Adriana and her boyfriend home. I sip on my sprite as I contemplate the dullness of school. Ugh, I should be the one getting high while Adriana watches out for me.

Suddenly a gorgeous face appears on my right and takes a seat. What a surprise, it's Nicholas, another bad boy jock from school. At least that's what everyone thinks of him. I decide not to look in his direction or else someone might think I'm checking him out.

"Please don't tell me that's a soda," his deep voice says from the side.

I smile to myself and turn to him, "Not today, I want to go home safely today."

"Well what's a pretty thing like you doing here all alone?" he smirks.

"I could ask you the same thing," I say. I'm trying to keep my cool, but I have no idea why he is talking to me so I continue with my fake smile.

A small girl approaches and sits on Nicholas's lap. The girl is wearing high heels with a short blue dress and way too much make up. A beauty? Sure I guess. A natural one? Not a chance.

"Hey Nick, why haven't you called me back?" She asks him while batting her eyes furiously at him.

"Um, who are you?" He asks curiously.

"Remember last week?" She places her hands on his chest and laughs like she heard a bad joke.

He gives her a blank stare and remains unchanging.

"Ugh, you don't remember my name?!" She gets up and slaps him across the face. The girl stops her feet away into the giant crowd.

"Haha, you probably deserved that!" I laughed at his slightly red cheek.

Nicholas stared at me for a moment, then looked me up and down to check me out. I absolutely hate when randos walk past you and look at your feet to head like they are judging you. But this was hilarious.

"Do you wanna have a little of fun tonight?" He asks sexily in a deep voice.

"Fun as in?"

"Don't play so innocent you know what I mean," he takes a hold of my hand and we get up.

I smirked. Why not. Adriana would be at least another two hours. The music in the mansion blasted in my ears as Nicholas pulls be away from the bar and the dancing crowd. Heck, I don't think Adriana will notice for a while, so I guess what's the harm in a little fun with the strikingly handsome devil.

He grabbed me by the waist and pinned me against the stair way wall. I stared into his icy blue ocean eyes as I slowly snaked my arms around his neck, teasing with his hair.

Nicholas leaned in a began to place soft kisses along my collarbone and made his way up. I arched my neck backward instinctively, giving him more access. 

Slowly, his kisses began to deepen and he kissed my lips. 

I gently kissed him back hard and gently bit his bottom lip.

This was not my first make out session.  I wasn't exactly what you would call a good girl. I've had a few boyfriends before and like the rest of my high school, lost my V card. But never have I kissed such a bad boy.

I wasn't short but not all that tall.  I was slender and had thick long blond hair. Along with my pretty green eyes, my looks weren't too bad.

Nicholas was a bad boy at my school.  With his ash black hair, beautiful blue eyes, and rock hard abs, he was so hot.

Nicholas opened his mouth and our tongues clashed to see who would be more dominant. Eventually he won. I let him roam and explore my mouth as he continued to push his body against mine.

His arms slid down to cup my butt and lifted me up. "Jump," he said.  I smiled against his warm skin and jumped.  Wrapping my legs around his waist, we moved to a bedroom.

Without breaking the kiss, Nicholas closed the door and grinded his body against mine against the wall.

His lips mad their way down to my neck. He nibbled on my ear and continued to kiss my neck.

"Nicholas please - pleas- don't stop," I moaned.

He pulled his head away he winked, "Call me Nick."

I smiled as "Nick" walked over to his bed and gently placed me down. His strong hands roamed under my shirt and my flat stomach.  He lifted his hands and pulled my white tank top off.

"Are you okay with this?" He questioned.

"Nothing wrong with a little fun," I smirked. I mean, I wasn't going to go all the way with what basically was a complete stranger.

His hands came down to my thighs and squeezed them gently.  I wrapped my legs around his and rolled over. 

On top of him, I pulled off his shirt and and placed my hands on his well toned six pack.  Nick's hands intricately roamed my back.  His hands cupped my bra and moved to unclip it. Removing and tossing the bra aside, he flipped over with him on top. I felt his weight on my body. He lifted me up and sat me at the back of the bed frame. 

The cold wooden frame shocked my skin but my insides were tingling. Sitting up, Nick came down and kissed his way down to my stomach.  Stopped at the top of my faded high rise jeans.

His fingers came down to unzip my jeans, sliding his hands down my legs, tossing them away.  I slid my shoes off as he continued to kiss my stomach.  Slowly his lips moved down to my thighs.  He placed his hands gently on my area and rubbed it. I bit my lip to hold back the moan that was about to come out of my mouth.  I wrapped my hands around his neck and twirled his hair.  Gripping my thighs, Nick went back up to kissing my lips. 

We broke apart for a moment.  Both breathing heavily, gasping for air, Nick laid back down onto the bed.

I slowly crawled toward him. Kneeling above him with my chest hanging right above his, Nick grasped my waist. Pulling me on top of him, and rolled over with him on top.

Nick sucked on my neck. I moaned and with only my thin lacey red underwear separating my area from his, I arched my back up. Grinding our bodies against each other, his left cupped my breast and sucked on the other.

He came up and continued to kiss me. I bit his bottom lip and kissed back passionately.

Tossing my head backward, I continued to push my body against his. He moaned into my mouth and slid his hands down to my panties.

Nick looked back at me, as if asking for permission. Not wanting to ever stop, I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. As he turned us over. He placed his hands on my panties and rubbed the lacing. 

Suddenly the door burst open.