Chapter 6

He lowered his lips onto mine and placed me gently onto the bed. Nick's large hands grasped my back and pulled me closer to intensify the kiss.  His hands were tangled in my hair and a sensual moan escaped my lips as he tugged on my blond locks.  I continued to taste him, pulling on his bottom lip and biting it. I pulled away, gasping for breath.  He clearly didn't like that because he groaned with dissatisfaction. 

*****

I woke up to my head nestled in someone's bare chest.  I looked around to evaluate what had happened.  Thankfully, I was still in my pants and under shirt.  The boy had rock hard abs and was shirtless and had pajama pants on.  Shoot- I fell asleep with Nick.

Nick groaned as he woke up to my movements.  I felt his arms slither around my waist and pull me back down to his chest.  His muscular arms were wrapped around my body as he held me to his body. 

"Did we really make out again last night?" I mumbled into his skin.

Was it a rhetorical question? - Yes.  Did I enjoy it? - Yes.  Was I expecting this - Maybe?

"Aww that was sweet. I loved kissing and cuddling with you afterwards," Nick's voice filled my ears.

"Yeah . . . I guess it was.  But I thought you never did that with girls twice?" I questioned, I mean, not that I was complaining.

"Oh Jenny, you're so adorable.  We didn't go all out on making love, we just made out intensely." Nick chuckled.

We laid there in silence for 10 minutes but for what felt like an eternity.  He sweet scent and warm skin were amazing and unlike other guys. 

"Hey Jenny?" He started.

"What's yo Nick?" I replied.

"Did you have fun?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I enjoyed that." I replied honestly.  You're really good at the cuddling part too.

"Ahh like wise," he answered, "I had a feeling we would get a chance to finish what we had started the other day sometime."

Ugh, he was so handsome and sweet, I wondered why he would want to do his with me.

As we sat in silence, I could feel Nick twirling the loose strands of my long hair.

"Nick . . . What are you doing?" I questioned his motions.

"Nothing, it's just so soft," he said in a dreamy tone.

"Um thanks?" I said shakily, what on earth was I doing?

Suddenly he sat up and lifted my head.  I turned to look into his broody eyes and dark hair.  How can someone be so gorgeous? 

"I guess we should head out," he said in a nervous tone.  He ran his hands through his hair and we got up to get changed.

I told Adriana about all of my encounters with Nick while she was out handing with Aaron.

"Oh my goodness Jen! Was he sweet or a mean person to talk to?' She asked excitedly.

"Honestly, I don't know but I do know he enjoyed making out with me. . ." I trailed on.

"Go get that girl! If I didn't already have a boyfriend I'd actually be quite jealous of getting the freak Nicholas," Adriana joked.

"Aww you and Aaron are so adorable," I started (at least when they weren't devouring each other's faces), "I'm honesty dreading what it's going to be like in school, would be just ignore me, say hi and nod, or acknowledge me in another way."

"Don't be worried, remember thought that he's a player and gets with girls all the time," she reassured me, "It not like he's in any of your oh-so-many advanced placement courses."

"Yeah you're right of course not, it's not big deal," I laughed it off.  It's not like I'd see him that often and he'd probably be onto another girl by now.