Two

"Y/L/N, Skywalker." Master Yoda greeted us, and waved his hand, motioning us to step forward into the center of the room.

"Master Yoda," I smiled deeply, with a deep admiration for the small alien. "We're here for our briefing."

"Yes," he said, then darkened and sat up straighter. "Dangerous, this mission is. Entrusted you, we have."

Mace Windu added, "We had to pick from some of our most respected, excusing the council members since they are all busy."

"I'm deeply honored." I said.

"Me too." Anakin said, pride swelling in his voice. "You've picked the right people. Y/N and I make a good team."
Anakin nudged me and my skin tingled. I began freaking out, knowing the council was right in front of me and could definitely sense my feelings...

"Right. Don't disappoint us..." Master Windu said, with a serious tone, and a suspicious look.

"We won't." Anakin stood taller.

"The mission," hologram Obi-Wan said, "Regards the Mytro system."

My eyes grew wide, but I tried to remain confident- at least in front of the council.

"Innocents, there are not." Yoda said slowly. "Scum, they all are."

"So what must we do...?" I asked, a knot tying itself in my stomach.

"The gangs have overrun the entire planet, and it's 3 moons." Said Master Windu. "And we can't let them keep going, they're stealing valuable weapons and supplies from the republic and using it to arm up and create more conflict. We assume they plan to start causing trouble with the republic, almost like death watch."

"But these people," I said slowly. "They've been there for years." Realization hit me. "They've been arming up for years. There's no tellings what they have and how many men they have."

"They run their government with a tyrant." Sighed Master Plo Koon. "They don't allow off-worlders unless they've been inducted into their gangs."

"Wait..." Anakin said. "We have to go undercover?"

"Ordinary undercover mission, this is not." Yoda said mysteriously. "Strict, these people are."

"If you're caught..." Mace Windu said. "Then they'll interrogate you, and torture you, and then ask for ransom. But the mental effects are insane. And once you're there, you can't leave. And reinforcements are almost impossible to get through their space security. So you'll not only have to get into the gang, but get a ship and get a mission and stowaway clones and Jedi. You'll have to do lots of dirty work to possibly be trusted enough to independently go on a smuggling route. Not only that, but this mission is to be entirely confidential, and nobody is to know of those outside of the people of this room."

"Yes, sir." Anakin and I said together.

"These people are barbaric. They've enslaved every race they don't like." Sighed Obi-Wan. "And living conditions are awful. Little food, little water, constant robberies, and you never know if somebody will just shoot you in the back. Once you're there, we can't help you, you absolutely cannot blow your cover or get on the gangs bad side."

"Understood." Anakin muttered.

"So..." I asked. "How do we get in the gang?"

"Lucky for you, I've forged you some tags and papers."  Shaka Ti announced. She looked my way, and said. "Mrs. Kez." She turned her head to anakins direction. "Mr. Detz." She exchanged glances with both of us before turning to Yoda. "They're currently on a mission to assassinate a man named 'Captain Sheb' who apparently is plotting against them."