Info x Disclaimer x Terms & Conditions

y/n = your name as many of you disgusting underaged smut readers may know already
Example- "Yeah. His jaw really is very chiseled and defined!" y/n said excitedly.

-Disclaimer-

This is not how I personally portray or see most of the Bangtan Sonyeondan members. I wouldn't do anything to tarnish their image or their music to come in the future. I made this in the good will, spirit and hope as many other ARMY's have done and possess.
Although my bias goes back and forth between a lot of he members, I goose (the members, I chose) Taehyung in this story because he has the closest personality to me and countless fans around the world.
This book is a parody of most of the books I have read so far, it should not be taken seriously.

-Terms x Conditions-

This book may contain explicit and course content that younger readers may not feel comfortable reading.
If you are more than comfortable reading it is up to you and you alone to judge whether he not you like it or not. If you did enjoy your obliged to share amongst people you think or know will have similar opinions to you about the words imprinted in this book.
The work written in this book has been thought out and extended into this story by the author, @bangtan-taytae. All chapters are original and are mine and mine alone to exploit. If caught using paragraphs, chapters and entire arcs of this project for self gain you will be asked and told numerous times to take it down or change it.