4- Perfect Night

They continued to passionately kiss each other and broke away for air. They had only met not a week ago and Taehyung and y/n have bonded so closely. But only one thing was missing from their perfect relationship. The perfect date.
"Taehyung..." y/n began.
"Yes?" He replied.
"You know how when we met we... you considered we go on a date. But you know what happened..."
"Oh yeah! I remember it like it happened a week ago... oh wait!"
Taehyung got the plot. He knew that it was this decision could help their love go sky high. A date.
"You know what, y/n. We're going for dinner. And it's gonna be tonight, of all nights!" Taehyung exclaimed proudly.
Fireworks set off in y/n's head. Her mind was exploding in joy and emotions.
Y/n got up and jumped onto Taehyung giving him a big hug, you could hear Taehyung's ribcage crack under y/n's force.

-That Night-

Taehyung walked into his small 4 seat grey car, he was wearing a professional tuxedo suit for the occasion. His hair was styled the usual. His body and mind were filled with excitement and nervousness.

Y/n dressed in a tight white blouse with a grey skirt as its counter part

Y/n dressed in a tight white blouse with a grey skirt as its counter part. Her hair was plaited down and laid down on her shoulders. The look was fairly simple compared to her first endeavour with Taehyung.
Y/n scoffed,"I'm not going to remove any clothes tonight! Ok, Y/n, stay clothed!"
She started to get a little bit paranoid about possibly have a session in bed with Taehyung again.

 Y/n scoffed,"I'm not going to remove any clothes tonight! Ok, Y/n, stay clothed!"She started to get a little bit paranoid about possibly have a session in bed with Taehyung again

Taehyung and Y/n met at small, secluded and calm restaurant just outside the urban spaces of Seoul.
Y/n ordered the usual, kimchi, her personal favourite South Korean food dish. Taehyung on the other hand ordered a much more simplified dish, Haejangguk, otherwise known as Hangover Stew.
While the order was being taken to the kitchen, Taehyung and Y/n started to converse.
"How was your day?" Taehyung started.
"The couple of hours that I wasn't with you were fine. You know, squeezing my body into a tightly fitting blouse. You know the usual." Y/n said in sarcasm, obviously joking.
Taehyung giggled and looked her in the eyes. Their eyes locked onto each other. He looked down on the table and grabbed his wine that was already prepared by the waiter.
"You know, I have this one friend who opposes alcoholic beverages, I think you'd really like him. He's very friendly, but a bit slow when around girls." Taehyung said, talking about a good friend of his.
"And his name is?" Asked y/n as she picked up her glass of wine.
"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." He answered.
"Well... Jungkook seems like a nice guy, when can I meet him?" Y/n questioned as she moved her wine glass forward, clearly indicated that she wanted a cheer.
"He really is nice, reckless, but nice." Taehyung finished, as he too leaned his wine glass forward to complete the cheer.
The waited officially came with the food, he had the Kimchi for y/n and the Hangover Stew for Taehyung. They came in white porcelain-like material with wooden chopsticks resting on top of them.
"Enjoy the meal." The waiter said calmly and peacefully.
Taehyung looked at him, he took out his wallet,"Would you like us to pay now, or after?"
"You can pay whenever you want." The waiter answered.
He took out some cash from the leather wallet and payed what had to be payed, 5000 won for the Hangover Stew and an extra 4500 won for Y/n's stew. He left a 3000 won tip for the waiter
The waiter left. Y/n and Taehyung dug into their foods, Taehyung ate with the chopsticks effortlessly, y/n had a lot of trouble.
Taehyung laughed and taught her how to use the utensils,"So you balance the first chopstick in your ring finger and the valley between your thumb and index finger." He started.
"So... like this?" She asked troublesomely.
"Exactly!" He answered,"Now get the second chopstick and rest it in the valley and the middle finger." He added.
"I'm getting the hang of it, I think!" Y/n loosely clenched the upper stick with her thumb, index and middle finger.
They continued their meal together and started joking around with each other.
Eventually the dishes were completed and they walked out after they personally asked the waiter to send their gratitude to the chef for the food.
They walked out and moved into Taehyung's car. Y/n was alternatively going to get a ride home like a cab, but he clearly insisted on it.
"Taetae?"
"Yes?"
"Can I stay by your house tonight?"
"Uh? ... Sure~!"
She smiled as she dozed off into the warm leather seats, barely feeling the seat belts along her neck, leaving red lines.
Taehyung took a quick glance during a red light and smiled a little, inside and out. He licked his lips; leaving a little after bite in his lips.
"Goodnight, my precious, y/n..." he said quietly and softly.

" he said quietly and softly

Yes. I know what you're thinking. "I came here for the smut, what is this bullshit?"
The thing is that I am adding in chemistry to the characters, Taehyung and y/n are not constantly horny creatures like in the first chapter. I have the next 6 chapters all set and planned out.