5- The Other

Taehyung stopped the car at y/n's apartments driveway. He softly woke her up and signaled her that they ha reached her apartment complex.
"Thank... you..." Y/n said, slowly dozing off.
Taehyung parked his car and searched in y/n's shirt to try to attempt to find her keys. The car was dark and it was the middle of the night, it was hard for him to see 10 centimetres ahead of him, let alone the opposite side of the car.
He sparked up with a simple idea, a solution. Taehyung reached into his pockets and took out his jet black iPhone 7 and turned on his flashlight. His efficiency was noticeably faster than when it was darker.
Finally. He found them, he opened the doors and carried y/n to her apartment, Snow White style. Taehyung opened up her doors and walked her over to her room. She was later down with her blankets tucked over her shoulders.
"Goodnight." He said softly.
As Taehyung was about to leave he realised that he wouldn't be able to lock the door and leave, so he made the decision to lock the apartment doors and sleep on the coach until morning.
The sun had risen faster than one would expect, Taehyung was in lying down on the couch uncomfortably, but if it was for y/n' safety he would easily choose to destroy his posture.
Y/n woke up, exhausted, she had a sleep that could go unmatched. She slowly walked out her room and through the cosily small hallway into the living room. Y/n scratched her head and smiled, "Taehyung?" She questioned.
He was still fast asleep; dozed completely. Y/n could hear his soft and calm snores, a sight to behold.
She looked down on her attire, "Oh, so I'm still in this..."
Y/n changed back into her normal everyday clothes. Taehyung was still sleeping soundly.
"What a cutie." She smiled.
The day went by as fast as an olympic race. Taehyung left to go back to his house. Y/n went for groceries. Nothing eventful could've been made for that day. Evening had come early it felt, y/n sat with a cup of tea in her hand as she sat on her sofa, browsing her phone.
There was a knock on the door. It was Taehyung.
"Y/n? Are you in there?" He asked.
"Yes." She replied as she walked up to the door and opened it,"Hey, Tae."
He walked in and explained an entire situation he was going through to her. Taehyung had to go back to Daegu to visit his parents, he'd be gone for a week.
"I understand..." y/n replied as she kissed his cheeks.
"If you want I could quickly introduce you to my friend, Jungkook..." He offered politely.
"I would love to meet Jungkook. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine."
Taehyung smiled and brought y/n to his car and drove for a solid 15 minutes as he reached Jungkook's home. The car stopped and he exited the car and walked around, he opened y/n's door for her and held her hand as they walked to his door.
Jungkook knew they were coming so he took a quick glimpse out his windows and opened the door afterwards.
He glanced at both Taehyung and y/n and smiled, "Hello, Taehyung!"
Taehyung looked back at him and greeted Jungkook in return. They both performed a secret handshake with each other and laughed.
"So... Taehyung, who is this sight for sore eyes?" Jungkook asked confidently, jokingly acting as if he had plans to steal y/n from him.
"I have a good friend of mine here with me today!" Taehyung replied satisfyingly.
"Right... friend?" Jungkook said sarcastically, in a friendly way of cause.

-{1 Hour Later}-

Taehyung had gone by now, he drove off to the airport, y/n opted the stay and learn more about Jungkook more.
"So, what is a place you have always wanted to go to?" Jungkook asked, "If I am being honest, I would probably choose Amsterdam."
"That's a good answer, but I would choose Rotterdam. Amsterdam seems nice and all, but Rotterdam is much quieter." Y/n answered, "I like my peace."
Jungkook nodded approvingly and stared y/n directly in the eyes. She looked back. They're eyes locked onto one another's.
Y/n shook her head and looked down, "I can't do this. It isn't fair to Taehyung."
Jungkook gently touched her chin and turned it to look at him, "Are you sure?"
He moved in quickly and kissed her. Y/n kissed back, their lips were locked together.
She took off her shirt and continued to kiss Jungkook. She threw her shirt to the floor and took off Jungkook's shirt, his abs were as defined and hard as Taehyung's.
He lay y/n down on the couch and continued to kiss her, groping her breasts while at it. Y/n moaned as Jungkook continued pleasuring her.
"Yes!" Y/n exclaimed in agony and pleasure.
Jungkook's arms extended around her hips, grabbing her left butt cheek. He smirked as y/n gasped, shocked, she didn't expect such a firm grip.
"Oppa!" Y/n shrieked,"Yes! Oppa, yes!"
"I'll keep it coming, y/n." Jungkook said,"Enjoy!"
"I will, Oppa!" Y/n groaned.
Y/n lay in a four legged position, like a child crawling. Jungkook rubbed his member on y/n's ass. It pleasure of the actions were unmatched, y/n moaned in happiness.
Jungkook's adder entered y/n. He thirsted forward repeatedly, he was passionate, so was she.
Y/n wanted him inside her, his lips on hers, she needed his hands on her hips, her air was Jungkook's musk, his odour, his cologne was everything to her.
Swift, painful, pleasurable. That's what Jungkook's member felt as it started to thrust back and forth in y/n's ass.
He smacked her right butt cheek and sent shivers down y/n's adorn back.
"Turn over!" He said, in the moment, "Cum for me, y/n!"
Y/n turned over with her back on the couch. Jungkook started to softly lick her pussy.
Y/n moaned, his lick was soft, it was wet. It was perfect. Jungkook stopped licking and used his index finger to rub y/n's core thoroughly. He slowly injected his fingers inside her and curled it.
Y/n screamed Jungkook's name in agony. Jungkook had made her orgasm. He continued his actions and y/n yelled out his name. She loved it.

-To Be Continued-

AN- aye. i finally updated. sorry to those who waited. school is shit atm and i have assignments. will try to continue this love session should be continued by early july.