Chapter Three ~ Overweight Angry Meatball.

Ava Chance.

I went to school on Thursday, dressed in a simple white summer dress, jean jacket, moccasins, and lightly curled hair. Girly I know, but what can I say? I'm a girl.

Grace picked me up after I finished my apple for breakfast.

"Sup loser?" Was the first thing she said when I got in her vehicle.

Grace was dressed in blue short shorts, a Spiderman shirt, combat boots, and her hair was in a messy bun.

Grace and I were totally different looks-wise but, personality-wise, we were like sisters.

Sometimes we speak in sync.

"Cooper Kingsley went to my house yesterday, and stole my cookies." Grace gave me a smirk. "Real cookies, No thinking dirty." I scolded.

"Sure, sure," she laughed. "How and why was he there anyways?" She asked as she pulled out of my small neighborhood.

"He returned my phone, but I don't know how he found my house." I said, realizing this for the first time.

"That's interesting."

"What's interesting?" I looked towards Grace.

"Nothing"

"Tell me-"

"So, Cooper Kingsley somehow magically knows where your house is, has your phone after he swept you off your feet at practice and saved you from Coach Horny?" She ranted, listing off all the things he's done for me, "Cooper Kingsley definitely has a thing for you." She declared as she parked in the school parking lot.

"No he doesn't"

"Oh yes, he doe-"

"Does not!" Opening the door, I jumped out, having the last word.

Today's special was spaghetti. Not my ideal food, but I was starving enough to eat it.

I guess an apple for breakfast isn't enough.

I was too busy thinking about what Grace said; how did he find my house, why did he suddenly act like my friend? Why did he suddenly notice my existence?

As I was walking down the aisle, too busy to look where I was walking, I ended up tripping on someone's backpack and ending in me falling face forward.

I let out a yelp of surprise as I went tumbling forward with my spaghetti coming with me.

I was going to go face first into the floor of spaghetti...

But instead of going forward to the ground I was stopped.

My eyes slowly fluttered open only to come face to face with...

An overweight angry meatball.

Better known as Becky Melbrook.

"What?!" She screeched in her high voice.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did!"

Becky Melbrook was dressed in rainbow socks, converse, blue jeans, a blue 'My Little Pony' shirt and her hair was in pigtails. Her face was caked in makeup and her braces had food stuck in them.

That and she was covered in Spaghetti.

My spaghetti to be exact.

Although Becky looked like an overweight, over-aged toddler, she was more like Godzilla on her period.