Chapter Nine ~ Creepy Horny Old Man-boy

Chapter Nine ~Creepy Horny Old Man-boy

Ava Chance

Partly edited

"Coach Horn - Harris." With that small slip, I feared for my life.

"Uh..." His mouth hung open and his eyes flooded with confusion. "Good...afternoon," he continued, shaking off my previous comment.

"Yeah." Walking into the crowd that made up my team, I let out a breath I was holding in.

"And then she was like 'We're totally OVER,'" Paris, one of the head captains sneered.

Paris was your typical stereotypical A-class prep. She was loved and prized by every guy here because of how easy she was. Girls hated her cause of the image she gave all the girls of our school.

Her honey blonde hair was obviously fake, as well as her breasts. The clothes she wore were two times too small and her makeup was caked on. Girls envied her since the amount of boys at her feet - or should I say in her - pants was un-imaginable.

"But then she hooked up with him again! Two hours later!" She screamed to the group, causing gasps of awe to erupt from the group of her followers.

"She loves him, is that such a crime?" My big mouth spoke.

I was just too nice of a person; I had to defend this innocent girl.

Even if that meant losing my life....

"Excuse me?!" She screeched, looking around for who spoke.

Then I, realizing she didn't realize it was me that had been talking, quickly backed away from the group acting as if nothing happened.

"Okay, team," Coach's voice broke out announcing for us to listen. "The team will be splitting up into two, come read off this sheet to see whose group you're in."

Scurrying towards the paper, my stomach dropped at the group I was in.

Or should I say whose group I was in...

Coach Horney

As the other group scurried out of the room with Nurse Stephans, we all got into line. Everyone behind me talked, but I wanted to be out of here as soon as possible, so I stayed silent.

Unfortunately Coach was just a butt.

"Ava, quit talking!" Coach yelled. "Back of the line!"

My eyes bulged as I bit my lip, trying not to argue with him that I was not talking.

So instead I nodded my head and went to the back of the line.

Finally after a long wait everyone was done and gone and I was the last one left. Then I would be gone.

"Come on Ava," Coach coaxed, patting the chair after the last player left the room, "Come sit."

Nodding, I gulped the lump in my throat and ignored the voice in the back of my head telling me to run.

"This shouldn't hurt too much," he reassured with his eyes on the bottle of medicine, sticking the needle into the container.

"But if it does, I could always..." he paused looking me straight in the eye, "distract you."

"I'll be fine!" I squeaked, at the same moment my eyes went wide.

He nodded his head silently. I suspected that he was slightly disappointed being rejected and all, but if he did he easily shook it off.