Sherlock's room

They got out of the elevator and went to find Sherlock's room. It didn't take that long, after a few seconds they entered a room and walked to Sherlocks bed. "I think he's waking up" Sherinford whispered. Sherlock slowly opened his eyes " Where am I " Sherlock asked quietly and a bit confused. "Your in the hospital Sherlock" Mycroft answered. "You got shot in the shoulder" Sherinford finished."They were screaming their lounges out at the doctor demanding they go in with you" Lestrade said with a smirk. Sherlock was now sitting up and smiled at his two older brothers. It didn't surprise him, they were always protective. For example
                      Flashback
Ages: Sherlock:6
          Mycroft:13
         Sherinford:14

Sherlock was at lunch,and he was walking over to sit down. He acsedently bumped into an 8 year old. Though he wasn't much older than him he was really strong. When he bumped into him Sherlocks food is splattered all over the 8 year old. He also had a big temper. Sherlock ended up with a black eye and bloody nose. His brothers didn't know right away because he had a different lunch time and got out earlier. When they got home their gaze focused on their little brother (who at the time was reading a book with still watery eyes). They practically ran over to him. "What  happened" Mycroft said with concern. They were now sitting on earthier side of him on the couch. "At lunch I acsedently bumped into a bully named Racco, and my food splattered on him"."So he gave you a bloody nose and a black eye" Sherinford said  equally concerned. The six year old nodded, eyes starting to water a bit more. They hugged their little brother,knowing that both of them are plotting revenge. The next day the eldest two wanted to get to school extra early. Once they were at school it only took a few minutes to find Racco. Let's just say Mycroft and Sherinford got detention and Racco went to the school nurse,but to the brothers it was worth it.
                 End flashback

"What" Mycroft said smiling."Nothing" Sherlock said recalling the memory.