The Videos

Aparantly I can't kill a famous detective and the government. So on with the show!

His brothers forced him go to the doctor, made sure he was okay themselves. And made sure there was no drugs or alcohol in the apartment, they finally relaxed and got ready to play the first video. Sherinford Sherlock Mycroft John Mary Lestrade Molly was the order they sat in. The oldest two brothers put one arm around Sherlock each. It was finally over. Their baby brother was safe and escaped death. They saved him. Then, the screen lit up, showing a little Sherlock and his brohers with their mom filming.

Sherlock:4
Mycroft:11
Sherinford:12

"Mum, come in here with the camera. We need to get this on video." Mycroft said. "I am, what is it boys" she asked her sons curiously. Sherlock was on Sherinford's lap, Mycroft next to them.

"I don't remember this.What is this?" Sherlock asked suspiciously. "You will" Sherinford responded mysteriously. When he asked Mycroft the same question and got the same answer, he gave up.

"You know that story of the man who tried to out run death" Mycroft asked. "Yes, what about it" she responded. "Sherlock, tell mum what you just told us" Sherinford told his baby brother. Only, higher, softer, and a tad slower.

Sherlock: Can you stop referring to me as 'baby brother! Mycroft:It is quite hilarious. Sherlock: Still, I'm already annoyed that she referres to me as 'little brother' Can you stop this! (As they ignore the author) Sherinford: One, like it or not  you are the little and youngest brother.
Two, some people refer to the the youngest sibling, no matter how old. Baby brother/sister. Sherlock: I still don't like it EVERY ONE QUIET AND LET ME CONTINUE!!!!

"A man saw death threw a window at his store. He quickly moved to Sahara and escaped death. Then he became a pirate and sailed the seven seas." Sherlock said to the camera.

Needless to say his friends where laughing and Sherlock was not amused. "I was 4 years old and the real story was creepy and disturbing" he tried to reason. "But pirates, and thats barely related to the original story" John said through laughter. The rest of the day was filled with laughter and smiles. Even the Holmes where laughing and smiling. Sherlock was safe...well, as safe as he could be. Mycroft, Sherinford, and the apple pie gang saved him. Isn't that what family is for, having their back and getting them out of tough situations.