The Cure

As if on que, Sherlock started to wake up. "What's going on" he asked his friends and brothers. "Nothing, you need to go back to bed" Mycroft said to his little brother. "Don't even bother lieing, what's going on " he told them in a partialy quiet, kind of raspy, 3% annoyed voice. They all looked at each other, then Mrs.Hudson came in. "Go, I'll watch Sherlock" at that Sherlock could not be more confused. (By the way, this whole thing weakened his deduction abilities). "Thank you Mrs.Hudson, we'll be right back " John said. "Get going, we don't have much time " she said and at that, they ran out to the streets. "Do we know where we're going" Lestrade partially shouted. "The chemical is very rare, it can only be found in one place in London. If we go there, we'll find ammo and make her give us the cure." Molly told the group. A few minutes later, they arrived in the outskirts of London in an abandoned werehouse by dark and funky smelling alley that had a wierd smoke, which was the chemical. Once they came in, the lights turned on. And revealed ammo dead center of it all. "Came for the cure I bet." she said in a voice that said, I know something you don't know. "Why else, what have you got planed." Sherinford told her in an angry voice. The first part was an in, your an idiot, kind of voice. "I'll give it to you... if, you solve a crime in the next.. let's see... (while saying this, she looked at her wrist watch) 4 hours. Then I'll give it to you" "Fine, but if we find out that this is a wild goose chase, you'll be begging to tell us the cure." Mycroft said angrily.

3 and a half hours later

"We only have half an hour to solve this murder case or Sherlock dies " Mary said mad and sad at the same time. "If we don't solve it, he dies, but if we run out of time he dies any way." John said angrily. "No matter, I think I know who did it." Mycroft said to them. "It was the bartender. He was at all the places at the same time as the victims. Also he matches every description there is of the murderer. He some how, wasn't shone as a suspect, that's why we couldn't figure it out. Finally, his finger prints are on the murder weapons." He explained. That was all correct and police arrested Alex Darrickson. "We solved the crime where's the antidote." Lestrade demanded. "Fine, here's the stupid thing." she said annoyed while tossing a small vile. "Goodbye, but why that case" Mary asked. "My husband was one of the victims. And I needed a way to avenge him" she told them. Right as the small group left the wearhouse, cops showed up and arrested her. "We have 3 minutes left, we need to hurry" Mycroft shouted.

So, enjoying it so far? I'm thinking of a few more chapters, most them are gonna be fluff fluff fluff. It has been killing me to write this awful stuff happen to Sherlock. Please comment and tell me what you think of this story, and give me ideas for some of the family videos and pictures. Love you guys.