The Dream

I disided to make a chapter about one of sherlock's dreams. It's about the 3 holmes brothers as kids.

Sherlock = 6
Mycroft =13
Sherinford =14

Sherlock was at school, bored out of his mind, as usual. Racco still hasn't gotten over the lunch acsendant that happened a few days ago, but just know plucked up the courage to mess with Sherlock again. The bell rang for lunch, so they lined up and headed to the gym. He was walking towards his friends Molly and Lestrade when Racco and his also mindless friends Adam and Alex blocked his way. "Get out of the way" Sherlock said, trying to sound intimidating. "And what's gonna happen if we don't. And instead we have a little payback " Adam said. All three of them we're a lot bigger than him, not to mention strong. "My brothers are gonna kick your butt" he snapped back. Completely ignoring him Adam grabbed one of his arms and Alex grabbed the other. They pulled him up above the ground. "How about we play a game. I ask you questions about the solar system. If you answer right, we don't do anything. If you answer wrong, we'll have some fun." Racco said to him. Sherlock instantly got scared, he didn't know anything about the solar system. "What does the earth go around" he asked him. "Uhh, the moon?" once he finished he got punched in the gut, jaw, chest, and nose. The teachers weren't around, so this continued for a while. After a little bit Lestrade and Molly tried to help him, but got duck taped to the wall. If they shouted out the answer to him, he got hurt worse, they learned that the hard way. As it went on, they hurt him more and more. The other kids were laughing and a few were to scared to help him. In the end, he got chucked across the room. When the teachers arrived they had the trio expelled, gave detention to the laughing kids, checked if Molly and Lestrade were ok. And most importantly, got Sherlock medical attention. They called his home and 2 boys answered. Mycroft and Sherinford didn't have school that day. Once they found out, they rushed to the hospital. Luckily it wasn't that bad, for the rest of the week they were spoiling him with ice cream, candy, and a LOT of stories.