Sides affects

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I got caught up in school and couldn't see think of anything. Enjoy!

The next day Mary, John, Lestrade, and Molly, found something awful on the bullet that Sherlock got shot with. "This...this is a poisonous chemical. If we don't get it out of him soon he'll" Molly didn't need to finish, they knew what she meant. "Along with that, there'll be side affects" she added. "What side affects" they said in unison, each voice sounded worried and panicked. "I don't know"

Meanwhile...

Mrs. Hudson called over Mycroft and Sherinford. "Sherlock is non stop hacking, coughing, and..well..letting go of his lunch." she told the brothers. Both of them had horrified, panicked, and concerned faces. "I was wondering if you two could help." this was half question and half demand. "Of course, he's our little brother." Mycroft answered before the brothers went upstairs. They were not, I repeat NOT ready for what they saw. Sherlock was so pale it looked like he was half ghost. Also, he was sweating so much it looked like he just took a shower. He was currently on the couch knocked out."I hope he didn't use any drugs, he's already feeling awful." Sherinford said worriedly. "You and me both brother." Luckily there wasn't any needles anywhere in sight. They immediately went into big brother mode. They took his temperature and it was extremely high. "Mycroft, get some very cold washcloths." He quickly left to get them without missing a beat. Not to long after, they heard the news about the bullet. As minutes turn into  hours the brothers got worried, could they save their little brother.