Chapter 1

Hi guys thank u for voting and commenting..so let's start with chapter one...

A beautiful house is shown and inside its very decorative and then in a room
A girl is shown getting ready she is doing her makeup and she is smiling at her self and she looks herself in the mirror...her face is revealed and she is none other than Ragini...(She is looking stunning like a princess)she is wearing a pink salwar with beautiful designs...)

Scene shifts to mm(maheshwari mansion)

A boy is seen shouting at someone and his face is revealed and he is sanskar

Sanskar-Are u mad what is this???

Per-No sir...actually Ragini mam told me to bring this file so I brought it.

(Sanskar throws the file angrily)

Sanskar-who is ur boss ragini or me haa???

Per-sir u...but...

Sanskar(angrily)-shut up just shut up....I don't want to hear her name just leave from here....

(Person leaves and then someone enters)She is swara

Swara-calm down sanky plss why r u always hyper ...

Sanskar-because of that ragini I becum hyper....u know what swara...ragini didn't come to office yesterday and when I called her she told me that she can't telle the reason....I just hate her....

Swara-calm down and she is not that bad sanky plss ok I'll talk to her is that ok with u???

Sanskar-yes swara but I want her in my office today...

Sanskar leaves

Swara(thinks)-oh god why is he like that ragini is so nice and he is always ready to shout at her and always rude to her and now he wants her in his office today...but if i tell him the real reason then he might shout at her....anyways I should go and meet her...

On the road a boy is seen riding his bike and he sees a girl walking and he goes near her...

Boy-hi beautiful where r u going??

Girl (irritatedly)-excuse me its none of ur business ok..

Boy-oh ho so much anger...ms angry young women

(The girl turns and she is swara and the boy is laksh)

(Swara glares him)

Laksh-ok if u want I can drop u..

Swara-no thanx..

She starts to go and laksh also leaves smiling at her...

Later swara enters ragini's home and knocks on the door and rags open the door...

Ragini-hi swara how r u

Swara-iam good ragini...(they hug each other)

Ragini-swara I was about to go to office but iam waiting for laksh...

Swara-oh ur cousin na whose birthday was yesterday...

Ragini-yea swara...and u know what that khadoos called me yesterday and I told him I won't come and he was shouting and i cut the call(both laughs)

Swara-omg ragini u know what u r the only one who can fight with him and ignore him...I can only make him calm haha..

Laksh comes and says-what about me guyss...

(Swara turns and is shocked to see laksh and vice versa)

(Swalak to each other)-U

(Rags is shocked and asks them)

Rags-do u know each other???

Swa-haa rags this idiot was trying to flirt with me when I was coming here...

Lak-so what its normal yaar

Rags-shut up laksh..why dont u just leave it...I told u na stop flirting otherwise...

Lak-I know rags u will throw me out of this house,won't give me food for a week and bla bla bla..

(Swara laughs seeing his antics and their cute fight)

Swara-ok rags iam going to office now u come fast OK...

Rags-ok u go iam coming..

Lak-what about me???

Rags-u stay here only I'll lock u...
(While he pouts)

On the other side sanskar is in his cabin waiting for ragini when a girl comes to him..

Girl-sanskar where is ragini??

Sanskar-oh not again....u just bring that file to me..

(Girl smirks and goes and her is revealed and she is Kavya..

End of chapter

So guys how was it...pls do comment...

Shiniyi

Ragsan(Two enemies)✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara