Chapter 8

Thank u so much everyone for ur votes and comments on my story and thanks to all silent readers as wel.

The episode starts with Aditya's face revealed and he is(Sahil from swaragini)

Adi-U have done a big mistake by slapping me...U Will pay for this ...(He shouts)

Scene shifts to Ragsan..

Ragini-Thank u so much sir for helping me..

San-Its ok Ragini.. But iam dissapointed with u...Why can't u take a stand for yourself every time I won't be there to save you and what if he tries to harm u again and you will be alone...What will u do??(He says in a loud voice)

Rags start crying and he sees her..

San-Ok now don't cry and let's go else we will have to stay here for one more day..

Rags wipes her tears and goes with him..

After some time they reach Mumbai..

In the car..

Ragini's POV

Why is he so nice to me???
He helped me a lot by the way.."Ragini don't think too much there must be a reason for it"But I can't ignore that he was nice to me as well and I even told him about my past.He was so nice to me but still iam having these questions... Oh god pls make everything alright now..

I don't want any more problems in my life..

POV ends.

Sanskar's POV

Why am I feeling bad for her...When she is crying why do I feel bad...why did I feel jealous after I saw Ragini with Aditya...Ohh Sanskar u have gone mad...I should stay away from her..But she is my secretary.... I can't think all this....I should concentrate on my work..