Chapter 14

Hello everyone iam back...hope u all still remember my story...I wasn't able to write because of some problems...Finally my story reached 10K..Thanks guys

Actually....I have lost the plot of this story and I don't know what I'll write..just ignore my mistakes☺☺

"Ragini goes to office and everyone looks at her in a weird manner.."She says good morning and moves forward..."

"As she goes to her cabin someone comes in"Ma'am there's a problem"he says and she asks him but before he could answer she is called by Sanskar for a meeting"

In the meeting she was only concerned about the people staring at her but she ignores it..Sanksar also looks the other way...she feels awkward and tries to talk to him but he leaves..

She was having lunch when she gets Laksh's call.."Hello Rags did u see the news today??"he questions as soon as she answered his call"No she replies and he shouts"Then what r u doing...see what they are saying about...he stops...

"About what laksh"she asks..Just see the news he says and cuts the call making her more tensed"

"She sees the news and gets shocked to see her and Sanskar's story.."what is this?"She thinks and runs to San..

"Sirr....did u see the news...she says as she enters in his cabin...Sir they are making fake stories about us and...she was stopped by him"