Chapter 11

Thank you so much everyone for your support..

The episode starts with Ragini going to Sanskar and Sanskar asks her...where she was last night while she is quiet and Sanskar gets angry and asks her again and again but she is confused what to say!!

Rag-Sir...I....

San-What!!??You can't tell me where were you last night right?

Rag-Sir.,(She cries)

San-Just shut up Ragini...Why don't you accept that you have failed whatever you promised to do!

Rag-Sir..I did...(She was about to say something but he slaps her shocking everyone including Ragini)

San-This is what you did??(He shows her the video in which she was giving something to Somebody)

Rag-But...Sir...I never did this...Believe me!

San-Believe you!Not anymore Ragini..you know very well How much I Hate those people and still you did that I can't believe this!!

Rag-Sir..I didn't do anything please sir trust me..

San-Get out!!(He shouts)Ragini leaves..

It's night San is still thinking about Ragini...Ap comes to him..."Sanskar..Kavya and your Engagement date will be fixed tommorow and they are coming to finalise that..."She tells him..'He nods while She goes out of his room thinking about him..!

Scene shifts to Swara who is lying unconscious and Laksh sees her lying and gets shocked and comes to her.."Swara open your eyes..'He says holding her face'...What happened???He picks her up in his arms and takes her to the hospital....

Scene shifts to Ragini who is sitting lost in thoughts.. Laksh is calling her but she is lost...

Rag(thinks)-What's wrong with him.??How can he not believe me...Just because he got proof against me...He proved me wrong!!(She cries)...But why am I feeling bad??...He used to scold me every time but I never felt bad..then why now.???I'll prove myself innocent now at any cost now...??(She wipes her tears and smiles)

In the Hospital...

Laksh takes Swara to the hospital and they take inside...After sometime Doc comes out...

Lak-Doctor how is she??

Doc-She is out of danger now but she's still unconscious...

Lak-Thank god...Can i go inside??

Doc-Yes..you can..

Scene shifts...

Rag goes to office.."Today I'll give him the letter..."She thinks"...She goes to office but doesn't see Sanskar there...She asks a girl..

Girl-Ma'am actually Sir didn't Came today..He didn't tell us as well.

Rag-What??...Girl leaves...

Rag(thinks)-Now I'll go to his house to give him the letter...She also leaves...

Its night..She calls Laksh...."Ragini Iam in the hospital with Swara..."He tells her...She gets shocked..."Whatt???But what happened iam coming...there"Ragini says getting worried...

Lak-No Ragini she is ok now and you don't have to come as you have to go to work na...And also Tell that Khadoos about her please...

Rag(gets worried as Lak doesn't know what had happened)-Ok you take care and tell me as you get any information...."Now I'll go to his House to give him the letter..today itself..."After sometime while she was getting Ready...Kavya calls her and she looks at the phone angrily..."Why is she calling me now??...She picks the call...