Chapter 4

Thank u everyone for all ur support, votes and comments..

The episode starts with sanskar and swara going home and kavya also comes..

Kavya-hi.

Swara(coldly)-hello

San-lets go inside.

They go inside and their parents are waiting for them.
(Sanky's parents are ap and dp)

Ap-sanskar come we finalized the date for ur engagement.. Its after 2 days are u ok with it???

Sanskar-Mom u know I don't believe in all this...pls don't rush and I need time..

Dp-sanskar we gave u so much time and u still need time ok u can just do engagement...

San-dad pls not so early... And I have to marry so the decision will also be mine..

Kav-sanskar pls don't say no..u r saying this every time..

San-kavya iam not ready right now.

Ap-but u said that u r ready.

San-mom dad I respect u but after two days I have one very important meeting and I have to go to Delhi....so plss my Decision is final and I will postpone this for few days...

Ap&Dp-as u wish(and goes..Kavya also leaves with her parents)

Swa(thinks)-thank u sooooo much god for stopping this engagement iam sooo glad and let me also tell rags...

San-swara can u come with me to Delhi

Swa-yes sure I'll be very happy to come.

San-But no shopping with me..u know that already.

Swa(pouts)-oh no

San-ok do preparations and also call ragini because she has my important files..

Swa-ok.

Later at night

Swa calls rags.

Swa-hiii rags.

Rags-hi swara...

Swa-u know what I have a good news...

Rags-what???

Swa(tells everything)-iam soo happy that for few days she will not irritate me..

Rags(happily)-really that's good but u have to go Delhi then what will i do alone here...when will u return.

Swa-actually I have no idea rags..u know ur khadoos na...

Rags-hmm OK don't worry...I'll meet u tom..bye good night.

Swa-bye goodnight rags..

Lucky comes to rags.

Lak-hi rags..why r u still awake.

rags-no I wasn't feeling sleepy so I was awake and u.

Lak-me too... So can we talk because we both are not feeling sleepy.

Rags-what do u want to talk about??

Lak-I was thinking that u should get married now rags..

Rgs(shocked)-whatttt??

Lak-offo don't get shocked iam just asking u to think about it..for how long will u stay like this yaar

Rags-Stop it yar laksh enough now go to sleep..

Laksh-ok iam going to sleep...goodnight

After he leaves rags also sleeps.

After two days...sanskar is getting ready to go to Delhi when swara calls him..

Swa-Hi sanky..iam really sorry..I won't be able to come with u becoz iam having high fever and doctor told me not to travel and iam not in a state to walk as well but iam feeling bad.

San-Dont worry swara u rest and are u sure u will be fine na or should I come.

Swa-no no sanky u do ur work because I know ur work is important... And yea Ragini knows everything about presentation so u can ask her..

San-Work is important swara but u r also important for me as u r my only cousin...ok I'll ask ragini and u take care of urself.

Swa-thank u sanky and once again Iam sorry.. Bye.

San-its ok swara byee tc.

After some time

San(calls rags)-hello Ragini can u come with me to Delhi...

Rags-Sir but iam not ready..I mean I haven't done any preparation and where is swara

San-Ragini then do preparation and come fast and swara is sick so u have to come with me..(he ends call)

Rags-what??am I his servant to obey him and swara is sick omg I hope she is OK anyways rags now u have to go...(she calls swara)

Rags-hello how r u

Swa-rags who told u about me...sanky

Rags-yes and leave all that u tell me u OK na and iam going with him to Delhi he just ordered me..

Swa-iam OK don't worry about me rags and all the best for ur journey with ur khadoos boss.

Rags-Thank u so much for the wish I really needed it swara(they laugh)

Rags cuts the call

Laksh comes to rags..

Lak-u r going to Delhi..

Rags-yes with my boss.

Lak-with khadoos omg rags take care of urself and yes just forget about ur past.

Rags-Yes but I just hope he doesn't meet me again I won't be able to face him.

Lak-Dont worry be positive and take care of yourself and u will not be alone ur boss will be with u.

Rags-lakshhh..OK take care of urself and call me OK.

Lak-ok meri ma...byee.

(Rags leaves after waving bye to laksh).

Episode ends

Precap:Ragsan's nokjhok and ragini's past