When You Started to Fall for Him

Bellamy Blake:

You started to fall for the older Blake sibling during the first time you saw acid fog. You, Him, and Charlotte were hiding out in cave for the night and sometime during the night Charlotte had a nightmare. You watched with awe as Bellamy calmed her down and helped her feel better. You knew then that a part of you had just fallen in love with Bellamy Blake. 

John Murphy:

Maybe it was the way he always was very protective over you for no reason. Maybe it was the always threatened anyone who flirted with you or couldn't take no for an answer. Whatever it was it made you fall for him even more each time. 

Jasper Jordan:

You had fallen him a long time ago but since being on Earth you fell harder with his desperation to protect his love ones and his corny jokes. 

Monty Green: 

You fell for the nerd when he refused to leave Jasper's side after his accident. You knew from then on that you'd never stop falling for the nerd. 

Finn Collins:

You fell for Finn the moment  you laid eyes on him. I know it's corny but it's true. Yeah maybe he was a little immature at the beginning but after that he never stopped amazing you from his bravery to his will to protect the innocent.