Telling Him Your Pregnant

*Modern AU

Bellamy Blake:
You paced around you and your husband's apartment, pregnancy test in hand. This was the 3rd one you had taken and they all came out as positive.

Was he gonna be mad? Would he leave you?

You shake your head laughing. I mean this Bellamy we are talking about he wouldn't leave you for anything even a baby.

You smile in confidence as you now stare down on the pregnancy test. You sit down on your couch trying to think of a cute way to tell him. You glance at the clock. Bellamy gets off work at 5:30 and it was currently 11 so you had some time.

You decided since you loved to bake that you bake cupcakes to tell him. You grabbed your car keys and headed off to the store.

By the time you had gotten home and started to bake them it was already 3:45. You smiled happily to yourself as you pulled out the blue and pink cupcakes.

You started to decorate some in baby things like a pacifier, a bottle, diapers, toy blocks, and the 4 cupcakes that just spelt the word baby.

You felt so giggly as you decorated that you missed Bellamy's text saying he was going to be home 30 minutes early! Right as you finished Bellamy walked through your apartment door.

"Babe! I'm home!"

You smiled as you ran out the kitchen to hug him,"Hello Hubby!"

He smiled and gave you a kiss,"Have you been baking?"

You nodded and giggled,"Yup just for you!" He chuckled,"Aw babe."

Your smile doubled as he grabbed your hand,"Well I guess I better go see your magical baking." He led you to the kitchen where you had set up a nice little set up of all the cupcakes.

At first Bellamy was a little confused then he gasped and turned around to find you holding out your positive pregnancy test," I did 3 so I'm pretty sur-"

Bellamy cut you off with a kiss,"I'm gonna cry." He whispered softly as he stared at your beautiful face,"I'm gonna be a dad."

Bellamy smiled brightly and picked up a cupcake,"Well better not let these go to waste!"

John Murphy:*idea based off the video :)*
You giggled at the look on John's face as you placed a small version of scrabble in front of him. He looked from you to the game a couple of times before sighing.

John sighs and open the scrabble box and picks up a small price of paper,"I'm guessing I'm supposed to read this first."

You nod excitedly causing your fiancée to smile. He swiftly read over the card before pulling out the small packet of letters.

"You _____ in January." He said,"Ha easy! I proposed in January." You smiled fondly at the lovely man next to you.

"We are to get married in _______" He looked at you with 'really' look. You laughed again. "Well we are to be married in June."

"And finally our _____ is in November."

He gave you a confused look and looked back at his letters that he had left,"Y/n did you mess up with something?"

You laughed,"Nope." You popped the P.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before gasping and looking to you them the scrabble game.

"And out due date is in November." He had tears in his eyes and he looked at you with expectant eyes.

"Grab the last thing in the box!" You cheered at him. He laughed while wiping away tears. He reached in the box and pulls out a small box.