You Break Up!

Bellamy Blake:

You let out a sigh of anger as yet again your idiotic boyfriend mindlessly flirted with another girl. You were tired of it. Bellamy, of course, didn't see this as a problem. All he'd say is," Come on babe! They're nothing to me. It's just a little fun!" He always made it out to be your fault and you were tired of it.

You send glare towards Bellamy before stomping off to your shared tent. You looked around angrily looking for a duffle bag of sorts. You were done. You had enough. You find the duffle bag in the corner and start putting whatever of yours in it. You even grabbed some blankets and pillows.

As you were stuffing in more items you saw a random bra halfway under a pile of Bellamy's possessions. You wanted to cry. He had actually cheated on you.

Just as you had zipped up the bag you heard the tent's flap open and in walk Bellamy.

"Where are you going Princess?" He sounded confused and concerned and that angered you more. "I'm leaving. I'm gonna go stay in the drop ship with Clarke."

Bellamy went to grab your arm but you shake it away,"No Bellamy I'm done." You lift up the random bra and throw it at him." Have fun with your sluts."

John Murphy:

Your eyes water as you watch Bellamy walked into the drop ship and out come Jasper. Just before the drop ship door close you ran in surprising both Murphy and Bellamy. Immediately John hugs you but you push him aside,"Stop this now!" Your voice was weak and your eyes leaked tears. 

You felt nauseous as he shook his head,"I can't i'm sorry Y/n." You took a step forward in front of Bellamy, shielding him from Murphy. He didn't hesitate to aim his gun at you," Please Y/n move!" He sounded desperate but you didn't budge. 

You were shocked when he slammed the butt of the gun on your forehead causing you to pass out. 

When you awoke you saw Murphy ordering Bellamy to hang himself. You let out a yelp Murphy grabbed the seat belt and yanked it a bit causing Miller and Octavia outside to scream. 

"If you do this John then we are done." 

He shot you a guilty look before continuing his chat with Bellamy. You could hear your heart beat in your chest. 

Suddenly Raven let a cry down below us and Murphy to shot at the ground. He lift his gun trying to get to shot again when suddenly a bullet was shot and you screamed in pain. 

Murphy kicked Bellamy's stool before rushing to you side. You tried to push him away but caused even more pain in your side. 

"Don't touch me you monster!" You screamed before you passed out again.

Jasper Jordan:

You groaned as you watched your stupid boyfriend yet again told the oh so brilliant story about his amazing shot on the bridge. You heard someone walk up next to you and sigh as well," He shot one grounder and now everyone thinks hes some kinda god." You knew that voice it was your best friend Monty. You nodded," He thinks hes the shit." Monty laughed causing you to laugh. 

You suddenly felt eyes on you and Monty and you look to see Jasper staring intently at you,"He's jealous of me." You sighed,"How rich," you muttered,"He has women all over him and he's jealous of my AND his best friend." 

You shot Jasper a look of pure anger before grabbing Monty's arm and dragging him away from Jasper. 

Later that night Jasper comes to your tent slightly angry,"What the hell is going between you and Monty." 

You felt your temper rising,"Oh yeah me," you muttered," It's Monty, Jasper, Monty!" he rolled his eyes," That doesn't mean anything!" You stood up from your sleeping bag and glared at your boyfriend,"Oh yeah well let's talk about you and Harper!' You were yelling now and you knew that the people outside could hear you. 

Jasper didn't say anything for a bit,"That's what I thought." You shoved past him and right before you exited the tent you glared at him,"Oh and by the way call us over." 

Monty Green:

You felt a tear roll down your cheek as Bellamy and Clarke declared Murphy banished from camp. You had known Murphy since birth and now he was gone. Monty was at your side at the time and slowly led you towards your tent,"Hey hey what's wrong?" 

you sniffled,"He was my best friend Monty." Monty sat you down on the bed,"Y/n he wasn't that big of a deal, was he?" 

You glared at him,"He was my best friend Monty!" You repeated again except now your voice was firm. Monty didn't really say anything," I mean he did try to kill Clarke and he pretty much killed Charlotte." 

You stood up,"Get out." Monty looked you with shock,"Come on Y/n He was a terr-"

"I said get out!" You were screaming now,"And don't ever come back!"

Finn Collins:

You, Finn, and Clarke were all heading to the crash site. You and Finn were holding hands while Clarke led you through the jungle,"Hurry it up lovebirds!' She called jokingly to you and Finn as you started to come across the crash. 

You and Finn stopped holding hands and continued walking toward the crash site. As you got closer you started to make one of the pod ships from the Ark. 

By the time you and Finn reached it Clarke was already there,"Hey guys!," she called," She" till alive" 

Clarke was slowly lifting the girl out of the pod ship and helping her walk. She looked a little older then you and had brown hair. Finn gasped next to you," Raven?" 

The girl turned and smiled widely,"Finn!" She ran out of Clarke's arms and into Finn's. You tilted your head toward Clarke's and she just shrugged. You turned back toward Finn and saw him kissing Raven and your heart drop. They pulled apart and Raven turned to look at the pod ship,"Wait, we need to contact the Ark!" She ran towards it leaving Finn staring at you. You glared at him," I'd consider us done now." You turned and walked over to were Clarke and Raven were without another word to Finn.