You make up

Bellamy Blake:
You laying on the top floor of the drop ship freezing to death while crying softly to yourself. You felt angry and sad all at the same time. All you wanted was for Bellamy to go float himself but you also wanted him head right now. You him to comfort you and tell you that it was all a mistake but you knew it wasn't.

You pull your blanket closer to your body hoping you'd warm up just a little but to no avail. You could hear Clarke down at the bottom of the drop ship talking with someone. Your first instinct was Bellamy and you knew you were right.

You soon heard someone climbing the ladder and you kinda hoped it was Bellamy. The latched door opened and Clarke's blonde head popped up,"Bellamy is requesting to see you."

She gave you a look asking for permission. You hesitated for moment before nodding your head, the tears still falling. Clarke gave you sad smile before closing the door to go tell Bellamy.

You heard Bellamy climbing the ladder no more then a minute later. The door opens and out stepped Bellamy. He didn't hesitate to walk over to where you laid and sit down in front of you.

His eyes almost immediately went to yours,"You've been crying." He sighed sadly," I didn't mean for this to happen Y/n."

He pressed his hand to your cheek lovingly,"That bra was a girl's from before I dated you. I guess I never got around to returning it because I was so caught up with you." You blushed feeling a little embarrassed,"Well what about you flirting all the time with other women."

He sighs sadly,"I don't mean it at all! I'm just trying to the friendly leader and I guess it comes off the wrong way."

Bellamy gave you sad smile that you couldn't resist. You lift your self up and throw yourself into his in a warm embrace.

He smiles in your hair,"Now let's get back to the tent to get you warmed up."

John Murphy:
Your body felt cold and everything felt muffled. People were bustling around the drop shop shouting things but you couldn't care to focus in on them. Your side was burning and you were extremely tired. The only thing you could recognize was Miller and Clarke arguing over well you.

Suddenly the arguing stopped and it was not just Clarke yelling about something, you couldn't make it out. The last you see before losing consciousness was the drop ship door closing and a grounder entering.

When you awoke you felt someone pressing something to your wound and voice arguing.

"Get away from her!"

Raven.

"She's my girlfriend and she's dying!"

John.

You open your eyes and push the boy away,"Get away Murphy!" You hissed viscously.

Murphy move away from you in shook. It made you angry and sad at the same time.

"Please Y/n let me help you. Your going to die and I can't let you die!"

You looked down at your side and almost vomited. Your usually grey shirt was now soaked in blood..... your blood.

You nodded and Murphy didn't hesitate to strip of his jacket and press it tightly to your wound.

You wanted to cry with Murphy so close to you. He smelled of home and all you wanted to do was hug him and kiss him and forgive him all at the same time but you kept your composer. He had hurt you and Raven. Besides Miller, Raven was your best friend and thought of her as an older sister.