Chapter seis

~The Date~

Trevor's POV

its been 2 days since the fight and I really really really want to take Devin out on a date. I asked him yesterday but he questioned me about where we going and I didn't know what to say. so he said when I decide where we're going then he'll  think about it. I don't even see what the fuck is the big deal I mean im taking you out it doesn't matter where we're going, enjoy it. But I actually thought about that yesterday when I got home but when I'm take him out tonight he's going to enjoy it because we're just going to sit at my house watch a movie and eat some popcorn. I know I know I'm such a charmer but I need to save my money up for my camaro, I'm tired of driving around in that charger of mine.oh shit there goes Devin now. 

"Aye Devin I'm taking you out tonight" I said being straightforward

"Nigga if you want to take me out you better ask me a different kind of way" he said with his hands on his hips.

"Okay how about I keep the way I asked you and you go on a date with me or we don't go out at all how's that"

I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked my ass right now.

"Find where are we going"

it doesn't matter Devin I'm picking you up at 7" I said walking away leaving him dumbfounded

Devin's POV

I should have really kicked Trevor's ass when he talked to me like that earlier but I wasnt in the mood. it's 7 and Im waiting on Trevor and pick me up he's taking a long ass time though. I think I've been around Craig too much I'm starting to sound really ghetto.

"Devin, Devin, DEVIN" Craig yelled at me

"nigga what, and how did you  get in my house"

"key,  and Tre outside"

"okay first who gave yo ass the  key to my house "

" I took yo key while you were sleep and went to Lowe's to make a copy " he said like it's nothing

"goodbye Craig" then I walked out the door to Trevor's car

Trevor had on a red Polo shirt, some white tru religion pants, and breds 11. -___-

"Aye beautiful I know you like me but you don't have to stalk me and wear the same thing I do" he said with a bright smile

"whatever Trevor "

"Oh my God not this Trevor shit again, just get in the car"

Trevor still won't tell me where we're going. but I hope it's not fancy and expensive I hate dates like that.  I see a sign go bye that says Compton,  so we must be going somewhere near his house I'm guessing.

"Do you like the movie Titanic"

Trevor asked trying to make conversation

"I like the beginning and the middle of the movie but the end of the movie was just stupid because that bitch Rose took up a whole big ass piece of wood while Jack was in freezing cold water, Yea she must have really loved him."

"well we're about to watch it so enjoy the ending."

"you like those kind of movies" I said surprised

"hey I may look mean and hard but I have a soft spot too" Trevor said chuckling

We arrive at Trevor's …house. He opens the car door for me and then we walk in the house.

    *2 hours later*

Damn I don't remember this movie being that long. I really was about to leave when that bitch was floating on the wood but I didn't wanna be rude. I got really really really bored and curious.

"Do you have a job"

"Yes" he said not paying attention time me

"Where do you work"

"That's none of your fucking business" he scolded at me.

"I was just asking"

"Well you need to stop being nosy and watch the damn movie" then he turned his attention back to the last 15 minutes of Titanic.

"fine"

"You know what since you wanna be nosy let's talk about your virginity. "

"Trevor can you take me home"

"was it bad or by force" he turned to look at me

"w-what".I stuttered out

"I've seen a lot of guys act like you when it comes to talking about they're virginity, so that means it was bad or by force"

"can I just go home"

"so it was by force" he said

"fine I'll walk" I said getting up

"you're not going to walk all the way back to LA,  and did you tell anyone"

"I never said I was raped"

"you never said you weren't"

I felt tears go down my face and arms wrap around me.

"did you know the person" Trevor said hugging me

"people actually and no"

"there was more than one"

"Two guys paid my uncle to play with my body when I was eleven" I said with more tears coming down my face

"It's okay Devin I'm here for you"

I here for you,  that kept replaying in my head. Did he really care about me or was he just playing me. Then I realised something, I just told Trevor my biggest secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on punishment so this is late

WOULD YOU BE MAD IF I MADE A NEW BOOK!!!

no ……okay it'll be posted next week

~Baddie ~