Chapter doce

Devin's POV

Trevor called me yesterday and told me he needed to talk to me so I'm going over there right now. It was really nice to hear his voice. Even though I've been hanging around Ray a lot I'm still in love with Trevor, I really can't wait to see him.

I drive down a familiar street, and pulled up in the drive way. I went up to Trevor's house and knocked on the door. I hear giggles from the other side and two moving skittles with curly hair opened the door.

"DEVIN!!!!" the twins screamed in excitement

"Hey my two little troublemakers....wow you two are dirty are you playing with paint or something"

"yea Trevor tried to keep us occupied but we made a mess" Tyra said

For them to be so young they're vocabulary is very good.

I move the twins out of the way and make my way to the living room. when I get there is see Trevor attempting to scrub paint off the carpet and walls. I chuckle a little bit getting his attention.

"Hey Devin"

"Hello Trevor"

silence fell over us but it was more of a comfortable silence than uncomfortable. suddenly he got up from the floor and walked over to me then hugged me. I was shocked at first but of course I hugged back.

"Um… I have to take the twins to the park so we can talk there." Trevor said letting go

I helped him put on Tiana and Tyra's jackets and shoes and we made our way to the park down the street.

When we got there it was quiet and there were only about three people on the other side of the park. Considering the neighborhood Trevor lives in you would think the park would have graphite and half of the parts stolen but it was actually really nice and well kept. The twins ran straight to the monkeybars and Trevor & I decided to walk along the trail.

"so how have you been, how do you feel since you got out of the hospital" I asked him

"I feel good, I'd feel better if I get a kiss" he said smirking

I chuckle "smooth Trevor" I get on my tippy toes and kiss him on his cheek.

"that's all a nigga get for being in the hospital for two weeks."

"okay fine"

our lips slowly met as they danced together. it nice and passionate, not like the one me and ray once had. Ray's was rushed and rough, Trevor is the complete opposite. Our kiss was interrupted by six year old demons.

"eww"

"yea get a room"

"how about you two go play while me and Devin finish talking"

"more like finish eating each others faces" Tiana said grabbing her sister's hand and walking away

I turn my attention back to Trevor to see that his entire facial expression changed. He looked like he was trying to figure out what to say.

"I…when…are you going out with ray"

I stared at him surprised and trying to find the right words.

"why does it matter"

"Devin I thought we we're together, I thought we had something special.

Ray isn't right for you"

"And you are? Ray was there for me when I needed him"

"IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT I GOT SHOT, AND THAT I WAS IN A DAMN COMA"

"WELL IF YOU WEREN'T OUT THERE ON THE STREETS DEALING DRUGS THEN YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BEING SHOT" I yelled with tears streaming down my face

"AND WHAT ABOUT RAY, DEVIN!!"

"WHAT ABOUT RAY?"

"HE'S NO DIFFERENT FROM ME"

"I don't believe you"

"well believe this…that night I told you and Craig to go home because a bunch of cars and motorcycles pulled up and it what dangerous, well that was Ray and his bitch ass friends… yea he shot me.......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

just a little teaser since I haven't updated in a while

And remember on dark Royce when I said I got asked out to 8th grade prom, well we got in an argument so until we make up I'm dancing with my damn self

~Baddie~