Chapter diez

Devin's POV

I was sitting on my bed with a smile on my face. I had just got off the phone with ray and he is such a sweetheart. I know that Trevor woke up but get still can't get out of the hospital yet. I haven't gone to see him cause I've been with Ray for three days straight. He is so cute,  oh my God I need to stop.

I don't know where mine and Trevor's relationship is at this point. Craig and Kashes are still going strong, and Craig said he thinks he's ready to give himself to Kashes. But right now I have to take a shower and get dress so I can go to the movies with Ray.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ray's POV

I got that little nigga wrapped around my finger.  I mean yeah Devin us very attractive and got a fat ass, but I'm only doing this to get on Trevor's nerves and because I want that fat ass bouncing on my dick. {Nigga please}

It's all apart of mine and Jay's plan. But it's not working out for Jacob cus he forgot to shoot Kash when I shot Tre, but we are going to let that slide for a minute. Eventually Jay will get to Craig and those two bitch niggas will be out of the picture … for good.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kashes POV

"KASHES, KASHES DO YOU HEAR MR TALKING TO YOU"

Dude, Craig has been yelling at me for that passed two days.  I have know idea why he's so mad I haven't  done anything to him. This nigga needs to get off of his man period. Ive tried to be nice but in a minute I'm going to loose it.

"Kashes"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CRAIG"

"I've been calling you name for the longest, didn't you hear me?" He walked towards my couch putting his hands on his hips

"Yes I heard you Craig"

"so you've been ignoring me"

"Yes"

"why"

"Because you've been annoying me" I said getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen

"Kashes"

"Kashes stop ignoring me"

"Kashes"

"CRAIG SHUT THE FUCK UP,  I'VE BEEN HEARING YOUR IRRITATING VOICE THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND YOUR CONSTANT WHINING, JUST SHUT UP"

I see a few tears roll down Craig's face but I didn't give a fuck, I just needed a break.

"I'm sorry" Craig sniffles and whimpered before I walked away

"Craig go home"

"I-i need a ride" He said looking down at his feet

"Oh well, you can walk back to LA for all I care, just get the fuck out of my face"

More tears roll down his face as I start to literally push him out the of my house. I open the door and Craig is trying to get out from my grip, still crying. I see that it's raining and I don't think to give Craig his coat when I pushed him out of the door on to the wet porch.

"Kashes please" Craig cries before I slam the door in just face leaving him out in the cold and wet whether by himself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey sorry I've been on punishment

how was it

Kashes is mean

and Devin obviously has problems

vote

comment

~Baddie~