One - Blonde Coconuts And Horse Faces

If only the eyes staring back at me were real... Eren thought as he looked at the poster on the ceiling above him. He was laying in bed, a week before AMYCC, and growing more and more impatient as the days dragged on. The poster was of Levi, and it felt as if he were glaring at his absolute opposite.

You could only see his waist up, and he wore a grey t-shirt with a black hoodie unzipped on top. His hair was jet black and styled in a straight undercut. His eyes were a deep grey and seemingly endless, and were framed with thick black glasses, that everyone knew were fake, and only used for style. As usual, his face was stoic and emotionless, and Eren begged so desperately to change it. His porcelain skin was pale and faultless and just perfect.

As I said, the total opposite of himself. he wore skinny jeans and a pale blue sweater most of the time. His hair was brown, and he had mostly bright green eyes with a little bit of blue. He couldn't keep my face expressionless no matter how hard he tried, and was rather tanned, too.

He was hoping that out differences would give us something to talk about...

Eh, who am I kidding! I'm getting a photo, autograph, and that's it! There are probably thousands of people who was to talk to him, and it won't happen for any of us. That's what he kept telling himself.

The weekend of the convention finally arrived, and the brunette was buzzing with excitement. hurriedly, he got dressed and scampered down the stairs with a suitcase following behind. Perching the case against the entrance wall, the excited teen headed to say goodbye to Mikasa, his (adopted) sister. She was sat cross-legged on the settee, holding a copy of The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer in her fragile hands. Her long black hair that came just past her shoulders fell in front of her grey eyes, and a red muffler was wrapped around her neck. Eren had given it to her when we adopted her; it reminded her he was always there, and wouldn't leave like her parents did... She wore an off-white coloured shirt and white jeans with brown knee high boots.

"Mika, I'm off!" He cheered, causing her to tear her attention away from her book for a second.

"Oh, well, have a nice time! And make sure you keep an eye on Armin. He isn't exactly the most sociable of us three!" She sniggered slightly. She couldn't say much, though.

"Says you! Anyway, want me to bring anything back for you?"

"A girlfriend might be nice?"

"For you?"He'd queried, rather confused. What was she on about?

"Oh god no, Eren! For you, idiot!"

The teen began to shuffle awkwardly in the tense atmosphere before finally giving an answer.

"Oh, haha... I'll do my best..?"

"Maybe she can get you away from your laptop every now and then! Now, go! Armin's outside! Oh, and bring back my car in one piece, or I will slaughter you! Love you, now go!"

He did as his protective sister had said and left the comfortable warm living room. he said goodbye to his mum and stepped outside to see his best and only friend leaning against Mikasa's Blue Peugeot 308. His name's Armin Arlert, and his personality is like no other. Strong willed would definitely be used to describe him, and he was nothing short of a genius! However, he did have a slight pessimistic streak. Normally, he had bright blonde, straight hair in a bob that fell about chin length, but the power of cosplay is incredible! What was once blonde hair was hidden by a short black wig, and one of his wide blue eyes that were filled with curiosity was covered with an eye patch. He wore a burgundy tailcoat, black shorts and black knee high socks. Underneath, he had a white shirt and a red ribbon in a bow beneath the collar. To finish the outfit, he sported two rings: One, which he wore on his left thumb, was an ornate silver piece that holds an emerald-cut deep blue sapphire. The other was a gold signet ring in the form of a crest was on his right hand. Even now Eren still don't know who he cosplayed as, or why he cosplayed just for the journey..!