Three - Slow WiFi: Brought To You By Brats

I'm a twat -_- I made the stupid mistake of beginning to write this at 3am once with no plan on making this book a fan fiction I wanted to put effort in. So, I wrote in in first person. Which I shouldn't have. I hate, HATE, HATE, switching POV, but I have no choice!! So, kids, don't spontaneously write in the early hours of the morning!

EDIT:

I've changed the first chapter to third person, and this is how I'm carrying on the story. This chapter and the last are remaining first person, and possibly the next. But, other than that, It's become third person!!!! XD

Levi's POV

Levi was a Vlogger, and one of the best at what he did! His videos mostly consisted of challenges, Q&A's, Fan Mail openings and Truth Or Dare with his friends. His various content earned him millions of Subscribers and billions of views. Erwin Smith, who's YouTube name was EyebrowsOnFleek, was another Vlogger, and a friend of Levi's. Often, they did collaborations with each other and a mutual friend called Hanji Zoë. They (Hanji's gender remains unknown to everyone except Levi and Erwin) have a science channel that they run with their friend, and, through the spread of rumours, their boyfriend, Molbit, although its cannon that the psychotic scientist is really dating Erwin. Levi x Erwin, or Eruri, is a really popular ship, despite the latter dating Hanji, and I'll admit I get jealous when people bring the ship up in conversation, which is definitely rather stupid!

I sighed as I read another fangirls blog. Past tense; completely unnecessary. I'm still doing my job. I closed down the tab and opened another while I searched up absolute nonsense. We were in a small restaurant close to where the next con was being help, and we stopped for an early breakfast. Hanji was talking to Erwin over on the other side of the table about another experiment they had planned, and I made the wise decision not to listen. After typing the groups name into the search bar, I waited for the results to load. I honestly swear to god, slow WiFi WILL be the death of me. Finally they loaded, and I clicked onto the first hyperlink.

Wikia - The Home Of The Fandom

The Scouting Legion, more commonly know as the Survey Corps, or simply the Scouts is a community made up of YouTubers. It began as three friends making Vlogs and sharing them online, before others began to contact them. The group consists of:

Levi Ackerman

Erwin Smith

Hanji Zoë

Molbit

Petra Ral

Aurlo

Levi Ackerman is a Youtuber, creating vlogs and attending Conventions, along with his close friend Erwin Smith. The two met in Army Cadets, where they shared a love for video making. After both making the decision to begin a YouTube channel for fun, they met another Cadet member named Hanji. They made a Youtube Channel based around science, and the three did frequent-.

Before I could finish reading to the end of the paragraph, a sharp pain ran up my fingers. I looked down to find them crushed underneath the computer lid with Hanji looking as joyous as ever on the other side of the table.

"Come on, Levi!" They smiled, "Erwin and I are finished, can we go to the con now?!"

"Hanji... You most likely swallowed that pancake whole-"

"-Like Erwin's dick-"

"-but I can't be bothered to argue, frankly. Lets go, shitheads."

Ignoring not only Hanji's interruption, but immature comment, I stood up to leave for the convention, when I heard Hanji whisper in my ear. Something about me getting a boyfriend? I'm not sure...?

Eugh. Too much filth. Dirt. Grime. Germs.

Just, people generally! There are just too many! After eventually squeezing past the crowd, with many thanks to the security crew for escorting myself, Ms-I-Blow-Shit-Up-For-A-Living and Eyebrows to the venue safely, I headed over to the stage. As I made my way over, I felt this giant weight crash into me. Before I began shouting, I looked down to see a figure curled up on the floor, sniffling and hiccupping. Brown hair was sprawled out everywhere and the (what I assumed was a) boy refused to move minus the small shaking as I jabbed my foot in his side.

"Yo, kid. Come on, sorry." He never responded, and I suddenly realised he was crying, not just whimpering. "H-hey? I didn't hurt you that much..." Did I stutter? Of course not, don't think such an absurd thing. Maybe slightly concerned for the brat, I leant over towards the boy and waved my hand in front of his face. I didn't think he could see it until he lifted his head and grabbed my hand.

"T-thank you, Sir..." His voice was hoarse, probably from the crying. He looked up and faked a smile. When he looked right at me, however, his face.. dropped? No, that not right, he just looked stunned, shocked, staggered? Yeah, them. His head tilted to the side, almost like he was studying me.

So, I did the same. I looked at his adorable face, flawless skin, and, god his eyes! I wasn't sure if they were blue or green or what! He was simply perfect! His t-shirt was...

Me. So that explains his reaction. I saw his eyes almost water as he stammered. "L-Levi..?"

Another brat.