Four - Bro's Before... Hoes?

Eren's POV

"Wanna grab a drink?" He nonchalantly asked, "On me, of course. So I can apologize for being a total twat and not looking where i was going.

"Eh, uh. Sure? I guess? I mean?" I honestly couldn't speak. Levi. Ackerman. Invited. Me. For. A. Drink. ME! OhmygodohmygodI'mgonnapassout... In the time I'd recovered from my internal fangirling, Levi had dragged me to a milkshake bar, ordered and got us sat down. I tried to look him in the eye, but instantly feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I couldn't even TRY and talk without just... Bleh!!!! I have no words to describe the sounds that attempted to become words.

Swiftly, I brought my lips to the straw and took a long slurp of the banana milkshake. It'd stop me from talking, at least. As much Levi was my idol, and I thought he was amazing, just being around him made me flustered, and I was slowly not wanting to be around him thanks to the strange feeling. Now, you might say it was love, but, no. That's too clique. It's more that this guy, who was now sat before me, was famous, and coincidently had shown me I'm not a ladies man, like my mum had always told me I'd be. The silence wasn't particularly awkward, for me, anyway. It was slightly unnerving until it was broken by Levi.

"Don't answer if you don't want to, but I'm curious. Are you straight? I'm kinda doubting that you are seeing as every time you see me, you blush, your heart beats faster and your pupils dilate..."

My jaw dropped slightly, and my eyes widened. Heat rose to my cheeks as I averted eye contact. "Ah shit..." Then it hit me! "Wait, wait, wait! How the fuck do you know my heart beats fast?!"

Humor glistered in Levi's stone cold eyes as he murmured, "It's that loud, I can hear it," and a smirk ghosted on his lips.

"Ugh. For that matter, no. I'm just about as straight as a noodle..."

The raven gave a tiny, almost non existent start of a laugh and said, "Well, I've never heard anyone put it like that, but okay..." He sniggered, "I guess I should say I'm about as straight as a semi-circle then."

"You swing both ways?" My head tilted slightly to the right like a confused puppy who's owner had a treat.

"Yep, I 'swing both ways'." He quoted in a mocking manner.

"Really? I always thought you were gay... You hide it well."

"I do?" Levi queried, "Hanji and Erwin knew straight away."

"Straight away might not be the best term..."

The conversation died rather soon, Levi didn't seem much of a big talker. Rather surprising for a YouTuber like him. There were a few remarks made, and we DID talk a little about home lives. Not much. The setting was nice though. It almost looked abandoned, seeing as a lot of people were at the convention. Quiet chatter came from behind the counter from the workers who, coincidently had no work, and just chose to gossip to and about one another. Other than that, it was silent. Until...

"Brat?"

"Huh, uh, yeah..?" I'd took in my surroundings, and I'd obviously gone off into a daydream. Levi's voice came across as harsh, so I assumed he'd been trying to get my attention for a while.

"Your phone's been ringing for the last five minutes."

My face dropped and I scrambled through my backpack (which has previously been thrown on the floor) in search for my phone. Only when I looked back at the raven before me did I finally see the phone I'd been searching for in his hands. Snatching it off of him, I pressed answer and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Heya Armin. Sorry I didn't answer and sorry I left the con. Where are you?"

"I... *hic* I'm at home... Eren..." His voice was barely audible. "I met up with Jean... And Marco..."

"What?!"

"He... T-there was a car crash. He didn't look..." His voice cracked, before the other line was filled with sobbing. I told Armin I was coming home to see him, yet no matter how much he's protest, I insisted. I was a stubborn asshole. Jumping out of my seat and subsequently knocking over both mine and Levi's drinks, I ran for the entrance and looking back at Levi.

"I'm so sorry! Thank you for the amazing day! I'm glad I met you and I want to stay longer. But, you know what they say! Bro's before... Sexy YouTuber's I've dremed of banging..?"

Did I just say that?!