Chapter 4

The next day I woke up and went downstairs into the kitchen. Peter was already in there.

"Morning bud." he said flipping a pancake.

"Morning." I said going into the cabinet and grabbing a cup. I poured some orange juice and drank some. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking you could throw a party. I know your mother said not to let you but I know your a teen and you gotta get your mind off Sam." he said.

"Please don't say his name and I don't know if I'm ready to really party." I said.

"Sorry but you gotta get out there sometime why not it be now. And also he can come and you can dance with another guy, make him jealous." he said.

"True." I said thinking about it.

"Exactly, so how about it?" He asked.

"Ok. But what about you?" I asked.

"I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do but you just worry about the party." he said handing me a plate of food.

"Why don't you just stay for the party, I wouldn't mind and my friends and stuff wouldn't care especially if your cool." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked turning off the stove and placing the pan in the sink.

"Yeah just don't be all, 'you put that down' or 'only one drink a person'. No kid likes a old person like that." I said.

"Oh so I'm old now?" He asked chuckling.

"No, I didn't mean it like that." I said quickly.

"Its fine I know what you mean and you won't have to worry about it. I'm pretty cool." he said laughing.

"Oh alright. Well what time should it be?" I asked eating.

"Like 8 or 9." he said.

"End?" I glanced up at him.

"Tomorrow probably 7 in the morning." he said.

"Alright. I'll text all my friends. They'll probably tell everybody else too." I nodded.

"Alright." he said. So we're having a party, great. After finishing my breakfast I set my plate in the sink and went upstairs. I just watched t.v. until around 6:30. I texted my friends about the party getting responses like "about time dude" and "let's get laid!!". I just laughed going to take my shower. I got dressed in a black shirt and pulled a short-sleeve navy blue and red plaid shirt and jeans putting on my navy blue vans. After fixing my hair in a kind of bed head style, I went downstairs. The furniture was pushed to the side the coffee table still in the middle of the room but covered in different snacks. On the breakfast bar there were a lot of alcohol bottles. There was turn tables setup and speakers that were half the size of me. He really went all out.

"So you ready to party?" Peter appeared from behind the breakfast bar wearing a black shirt and jeans and some tennis shoes.

"I guess, you really went all out didn't you." I said.

"Yeah well it's your first party in what a year, two? You gotta go all out." he said.

"I guess." I said. The doorbell rang. "I got it!" I yelled seeing as he was hooking up his laptop to the speakers and what not. I went and opened the door my best friend Danny and a couple of his friends barging in with a couple beer kegs.

"Lets party!" they all yelled more people suddenly coming in. Oh, boy.

*3 hours later*

So everyone is having fun going crazy and what not but not me. I just I can't have fun I'm way too hurt. And the fact that there is a high possibility that Sam can come over is not helping. I sat on the steps close to the railing so I wouldn't get trampled and put my cup up to my lips. Taking a sip I shook my head and set it down. Danny and a bunch of guys coming down the stairs were yelling.